Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Help I Dont Know How To Use Macro Media - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help I Dont Know How To Use Macro Media (653 Views)

Who Know How To Do Sim Swap? / What You Dont Know About The Bermuda Triangle / Does Anybody Know How To Write A Feasibility Report On Printing Of Recharge Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help I Dont Know How To Use Macro Media by GB102(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2010
is it use for only web design? or can i also use it for other things like logo desgin and photo editing,
Re: Help I Dont Know How To Use Macro Media by globalngr(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2010
hello
for you answer to your question on how to use macromedia to design website , edit photo and graphics
you can use micromedia to do all the above ,all you need is to know the know how of how to go about it
at my website i have provided an eguide that takes you through the process of design simple websites even at the comfort of ur home using our eguide for free and after testing the free version ,you will really want to get the full version that will turn you into a pro webdesigner
you can get the eguide at
http://www.globalonlinetechng.com/design.htm or directly at
www.globalonlinetechng.com/freedesign.pdf

Also you can reach me on globalngr@gmail.com or call 07037143636 for more info

(1) (Reply)

X-tend-life,s Natural Whitening Day Cream / Graphics Designer Needed Urgently In Lagos / Super-earth Practically Next Door Could Be Habitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.