Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video) (1716 Views)

Ekpoma Students Beat "Policeman" Who Jumped Over A Fence Into Their Hostel / UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) / Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video) by Zenithsblog(f): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2019
Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video)

Here is the moment some slay queens were seen dragging for money under the rain.

In the video, a Nigerian big boy who stormed their school hostel, was seen throwing wads of cash for them.

Fight later broke out as the girls scampered for the cash.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/slay-queens-jump-into-gutter-as-they-fight-for-money-in-their-hostel-video/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video) by Zenithsblog(f): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2019
angry
Re: Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video) by Natoski5(m): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2019
Lolz...it normal na..abi u never go where dem day share money be4.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video) by Olalan(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2019
And these ones would be the first to ridicule and subtly insult guys who they feel are broke
Re: Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video) by Chrisus(m): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2019
Team 'I don't date broke guys' grin
Re: Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video) by KevMitnick: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2019
Nobody makes legitimate money and sprays it like this. It's unfortunate that some people can mortgage their future because of money.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video) by delishpot: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2019
Is it that every Naija female is reffered to as a slay queen? E be like that term "slay queen" dey sell bloggers story well, well.
Tell me that if he had sprayed that money in boys hostel guys will jnot rush it, that they will ust ignore the notes where they landed.

Shior!!!
Re: Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video) by moonbender(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2019
KevMitnick:
Nobody makes legitimate money and sprays it like this. It's unfortunate that some people can mortgage their future because of money.

Trading their destiny for pennies.

Later in life they will start seeing the effect of the ritual carried out by the big boy they are rushing after his money.

Common sense should tell them that no one makes his money in a clean way and spray it anyhow, even in the rain.

The fact is that, ritual money is real and people do anything to renew it. Same way 3 days ago at Igando, a young guy drove his car to the public, parked, pulled his shirt and trousers and started dancing. After a while, he entered his car and drove away - Ritual Renewed!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2019
Is it a hostel or a whor*e house
Re: Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2019
Chrisus:
Team 'I don't date broke guys' grin
grin
Re: Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video) by Zombiekiller010: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2019
Lazy girls
Re: Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video) by Blackfire(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Checking if my girlfriend is there.

Ahhhhhhhhh.

This girl don disgrace me finish
Re: Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video) by Zenithsblog(f): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
undecided
Blackfire:
Checking if my girlfriend is there.

Ahhhhhhhhh.

This girl don disgrace me finish
Re: Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video) by Zenithsblog(f): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video) by babadigu(m): 12:13am On Jul 27, 2019
Ugly useless whores!!!

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Keniebi Okoko's Wife Didn't Know Of His Surgery And The Alleged Side Chi / Major Bank Robbery To Happen At Several Branches Of GTB, Staff Customers Beware! / Bishop Slept With Women On His Altar During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.