Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Davido is a Disgrace, Nigerians Rubbish Him After His New Song With Chrisbrown. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido is a Disgrace, Nigerians Rubbish Him After His New Song With Chrisbrown. (1083 Views)

Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' / Olusegun Runsewe: Bobrisky Is A Disgrace To Nigeria, I Will Deal With Him / Throwback Our Nigerian Police Slaying With Chrisbrown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido is a Disgrace, Nigerians Rubbish Him After His New Song With Chrisbrown. by nairafame(m): 7:24am On Jul 26, 2019
Nigerians rubbish Davido new song "Blow My Mind" despite featuring popular foreign artist, Chrisbrown says Davido is a disgrace to Music industry.

Watch video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/davido-is-disgrace-nigerians-rubbish.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Davido is a Disgrace, Nigerians Rubbish Him After His New Song With Chrisbrown. by Bgcentz(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2019
In life it's ups and downs no one is perfect
Just because of one mistake which I still don't see anything wrong there, and everybody is downgrading the guy now. When he sang "fire fire" everybody was singing fire fire up n down because u all loves the song. Now everybody is saying shitt! Don't mind them David!
Nice work Davido OBO!
Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Davido is a Disgrace, Nigerians Rubbish Him After His New Song With Chrisbrown. by babakb: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2019
Bgcentz:
In life it's ups and downs no one is perfect
Just because of one mistake which I still don't see anything wrong there, and everybody is downgrading the guy now. When he sang "fire fire" everybody was singing fire fire up n down because u all loves the song. Now everybody is saying shitt! Don't mind them David!
Nice work Davido OBO!
Keep up the good work.

Very soon the song will make waves globally and the haters will come up with another excuse again.

Even the lunatic Kemi Olunloyo tried and failed.

1 Like

Re: Davido is a Disgrace, Nigerians Rubbish Him After His New Song With Chrisbrown. by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2019
I dont see anything wrong.. Nigerians never satisfied.

Yea few words and Lol he needs to learn how to dance...

grin Chris.. Nice work Davido.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Lash Out At 'Moralists' Who Slut-shamed Bambam Over Toilet Sex / Naira Marley's Soapy Wins The Most Useless Song In The History Of Nigeria Award / Hushpuppi Celebrates His Friend For Buying $325k 2019 Rolls Royce Cullinan (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.