Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) (23181 Views)

Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I / Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) / Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by gistvicreports: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2019
A Nigerian student cries out after getting wounded by robbers disguised as security men. Gistvic Reports.

He said the robbers were acting as security men as they held a bright torch to avoid any suspicion.

He also claimed to have screamed when the robbers tried seizing his bag which contained his laptop and bag after getting hit on the head but was rescued by neighbours.

He wrote:
"I was lynched yesterday night by robbers who were acting under the guise of security men, i think the issue with the village security should be looked into. Its easier for robbers now to just hold a bright torch and then call you and rob you, that system has been effective so far as i know some people who've been robbed that way, thanks to God i screamed when they were about to seize my bag that contained my laptop and phone and in the struggle, one hit meeh on the head with something and continued hitting meeh allover as i still refused to let the bag go, thanks to the screaming they had to bail as people started coming out. We all should be careful, especially with the security men.God help Us."

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/nigerian-student-cries-out-after.html

1 Share

Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by Chrisus(m): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2019
Bag wey you suppose free, foolish bravery.
What if you had sustained a fatal injury while struggling with them?

9 Likes

Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by KevMitnick: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2019
Safety is walking in company of somebody when you go out at night especially in a school environment. If you walk alone you become an easy target for these miscreants. They may even be real security men who just decided to try their luck in robbery. undecided

40 Likes

Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by Aladdin1(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2019
fool!! see as you resemble bird wey rain beat.you get luck say dem no kill you!! why you go follow armed robbers dey drag bag wey you go die leave if to say dem kill you? learn from your mistake and nurse your injuries quietly becos na you cause am.

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by GenFunction: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
naija
Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by thesicilian: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
Thank God for his life. He should have left the bag for them instead of dragging and screaming. Many have gone never to return just by looking at their assailants twice.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by josh18(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
oboy na 1life we get oooo. DON'T TRY DIS AGAIN

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by ainas247: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
angry watin person go do now.
they are every well, thank God for your life bro.

rank your business fast on Google
check below
Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by Magnifico2000: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
So sad
Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by arantess: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
The caption Sha, robbers disguised and injured him as he was crying out
Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by UKordietrying: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
You were "Lynched" but you're still alive.
Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sorry dear!! i almost experienced such back then in my uni days. i was almost robbed at gun point, if not for the timely intervention of a speedy HILUX whom those robbers presumed to be SARS officers
Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Next time you waka alone for dark with bag containing laptop, blast soco by WizKid on ya Bluetooth speaker so that they'll know you've landed.
Dey play ping-pong with your life. Don't be security conscious
Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by jannylove: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Please confirm the location where it happened.
Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by MobilityExpress: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
There was a time I was driving home, around past 12am passing around the deeper life church side, before zenith bank, the road linking the bridge towards Jolad, I saw like 6 guys on the road, armed with cutlasses and God knows what. They were flashing torch to stop. Me, stop grin? Never, even though I could see they intentionally chose that spot because there were bad portions of the road there, the way I drove Batman style, nobody told them before they pack themselves to one side and avoided me. You don't know if they are vigilantes or robbers, or vigilantes that rob, only God knows. Me nor get time to find out. Gear 2 straight. Even if you carry gun, na sorry be your name, me I don drive go grin Same thing one time, many years ago, along that ijebu ode expressway inwards to shagamu. Those guys were dressed in police uniform, whether they were real police or thieves only God knows but they were robbing motorists that they flagged down. They tried to flag me down, lol, me, the only way I can stop is if you carry F22 fighter jet pointing at me grin, I maneuvered and drove passed them, they were shocked that I was that brave, they shot at the car, for where, I don go. If you want to drive evasive driving, don't drive in a straight line, use the zig zag tactics and confuse your attackers. It gives you a very solid fighting chance of escape without injury, of course, the God factor matters too, so put your faith to work. Criminals are human too, dem dey fear if them see wetin pass dem grin

12 Likes

Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by superlanny(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
shocked

My condolence to you bro, thank God you were not lynched like you stated above, in my own view the entire Npf should be overhauled, we are just managing scraps.
Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by Rasbel(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
your head strong oo... like badagry coconut

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by konkonbilo(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
angry
Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
thank your star that they were not ruthless
Re: Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) by ZitNg: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
...“Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime.”
― Aristotle

SENSE IS SCARCE THESE DAYS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta / NDLEA Officials Seize Over 75kg Skunk From Canada, Arrests Pregnant Woman, Teach / Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.