Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Nigerian Blogger Reveals How Popular Author Raped His Five Daughters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Blogger Reveals How Popular Author Raped His Five Daughters (723 Views)

Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / Rufus Kehinde Daramola Who Raped His Daughter, Arrested. Photos / Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Blogger Reveals How Popular Author Raped His Five Daughters by ikorodureporta: 7:48am On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Blogger Reveals How Popular Author Raped His Five Daughters by Chrisus(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Blogger Reveals How Popular Author Raped His Five Daughters by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2019
ikorodureporta:
source: http://saharareporters.com/2019/07/25/nigerian-blogger-reveals-how-popular-nigerian-author-raped-his-five-daughters

lalasticlala

A Nigerian journalist, Olufemi Gorman, has revealed how an author, poet and novelist, Bayo Adebowale, raped five of his daughters.

"He would remove the bulb in my room and sellotape my mouth...I was only 15. I am yet to heal completely.

"He raped all my sisters, they became pregnant, they aborted thrice each. I was the only one who never got pregnant, he called me Ogbanje," she said.

OnlineNigeria reports that one of his daughters said on her 21st birthday, she opened up to her mother who pleaded with her to keep the story a secret.

She claimed her mother was happily married to her father.

The daughter, who preferred to be anonymous, in a series of chats said her sisters are widows and all of them have also lost three kids each, suggesting that the rape might have been for diabolical purposes.

She also shared how her father tried to talk her out of marrying her husband as he walked her down the aisle.

post=80637962:
post it here like this before calling lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Blogger Reveals How Popular Author Raped His Five Daughters by ikorodureporta: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

A Nigerian journalist, Olufemi Gorman, has revealed how an author, poet and novelist, Bayo Adebowale, raped five of his daughters.

"He would remove the bulb in my room and sellotape my mouth...I was only 15. I am yet to heal completely.

"He raped all my sisters, they became pregnant, they aborted thrice each. I was the only one who never got pregnant, he called me Ogbanje," she said.

OnlineNigeria reports that one of his daughters said on her 21st birthday, she opened up to her mother who pleaded with her to keep the story a secret.

The daughter, who preferred to be anonymous, in a series of chats said her sisters are widows and all of them have also lost three kids each, suggesting that the rape might have been for diabolical purposes.

She also shared how her father tried to talk her out of marrying her husband as he walked her down the aisle.

saving kb
Re: Nigerian Blogger Reveals How Popular Author Raped His Five Daughters by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2019
ikorodureporta:

saving kb
Okay. More muscle!!! More power!!!
Re: Nigerian Blogger Reveals How Popular Author Raped His Five Daughters by delishpot: 8:10am On Jul 26, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Bros, you the MVP right now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Blogger Reveals How Popular Author Raped His Five Daughters by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:16am On Jul 26, 2019
smiley wink wink
delishpot:

Bros, you the MVP right now
Re: Nigerian Blogger Reveals How Popular Author Raped His Five Daughters by lalasticlala(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Blogger Reveals How Popular Author Raped His Five Daughters by ikorodureporta: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
cheesy
lalasticlala:

They've removed the story
Re: Nigerian Blogger Reveals How Popular Author Raped His Five Daughters by BlackPantherxXx: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
The story has been online for some weeks now...

Almost seems like a deliberate attempt to soil the man's name.

The fact it was initially on Sahara Reporters and then pulled seems even more suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Blogger Reveals How Popular Author Raped His Five Daughters by ikorodureporta: 3:50am On Jul 27, 2019

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Gen. T.Y Danjuma. / Report: Army Captain Ordered The Rescue Of Taraba Kidnap Kingpin From Police / Two Ladies Caught On CCTV Free-Shopping, Hide Items In Their Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.