Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,490 members, 7,854,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

2019....how Did You All Got To Get Over Taking Trams... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2019....how Did You All Got To Get Over Taking Trams... (174 Views)

2019: How To Check NECO June/July Examination Results / JAMB 2019 - How To Register For JAMB 2019 / Сhevron Scholarship 2018/2019 | How To Apply For Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019....how Did You All Got To Get Over Taking Trams... by Starkdrizzy56: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2019
It's hard really..I started taking the stuff not knowing about the Long term wreckness two years ago.
It felt good at the start but It's becoming a frequent habit...
I tried stopping at for a while "cause of the frequent seizures but the the withdrawals it was mad. I was successful. But I made a huge mistake..I thought I could just take once n dropped it finally...But the Habit came up again...I always take two pills a day morning n night.. But upon realizing that is this how I"m gonna be spending the rest of my life...I didn't take any last night buh the midnight sleep was hell.

I"M SO FED UP...2019 TRAMS ADDICT..whoelse is trying to break this bad habit..Lets motivate each other. n Experienced peeps should give their advice please...
Re: 2019....how Did You All Got To Get Over Taking Trams... by braine(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2019
What's "trams"?
Re: 2019....how Did You All Got To Get Over Taking Trams... by Starkdrizzy56: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2019
Tramadol

(1) (Reply)

Handmade Furniture Designers In Delhi And Gurgaon / 22 Corpers In Kano To Repeat Service Year / Cheap Tuition: How To Study In University Of Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.