Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation (61635 Views)

Mr Ibu Storms Movie Set After Release From Hospital, Fans Jubilate (photos) / Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style / Saheed Balogun Sprays Money On Fathia At Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by Successmind(m): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
Thank God.....
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by Allansmith: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
What does Okafor law says.... Nairaland folks won't just kill someone...

GOFRONT:
Okafors law
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by stagger: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
The have managed their separation well over the years. No rancour or bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by SUMMIE23(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
nothing last forever, old age is counting on Faithia
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by Olusholasimon(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
bikerboy1:
Whoever that gave the lady those tribal marks deserves to be in kiri kiri prison.

A waste of beautiful face
Lolsss, she doesn't have them in realiltt, it's just a part of the costume for the role she played I'm the movie
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by gaskiyamagana: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hadizometer:
I really pray and hope dat they can come back together
Williams will not be happy at this at all.
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by GOFRONT(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
Okafor's Law of Congodynamics states that once a Congo has been shined before (C1), it can always be shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly the previous times it was shined (P).

(C1 P = C∞)

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by Kakamorufu(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hadizometer:
they ain't coming back together
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by enemyofprogress: 12:14am On Jul 27, 2019
Once you've fokd a lady, you can always fok and refok again no matter the condition and no matter what happens
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by enemyofprogress: 12:15am On Jul 27, 2019
Hadizometer:
to do what?her pussy don slack and him prick don weak too, so what is the purpose of their coming back together?
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by enemyofprogress: 12:17am On Jul 27, 2019
TANID:
I'm So Happy With This Thread.

Aunty tohyorsih2 Se Esi Ranti Awon Ooko Ati Iyawo Yi Man Bayi ?
you wan use the thread toast abi?shioooooooooooooooooor
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:

How that one take concern you?

Gbeborun!
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by Mrhonesty: 1:43am On Jul 27, 2019
Nice one. No more troubles. I love them.
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by willyjacs(m): 2:14am On Jul 27, 2019
bikerboy1:
Whoever that gave the lady those tribal marks deserves to be in kiri kiri prison.

na makeup.
She nor get marks
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by Akorede02(m): 5:05am On Jul 27, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
The makeup sex go be fire lipsrsealed

Hmmm Na dem
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by paix(m): 6:01am On Jul 27, 2019
I never knew she had tribal marks.
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by paix(m): 6:06am On Jul 27, 2019
SUMMIE23:
nothing last forever, old age is counting on Faithia
Women are born to expire.
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by TANID(m): 6:29am On Jul 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Mo ranti won daada cool
Oh That's Splendid cool
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by TANID(m): 6:34am On Jul 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Hahahahaha! cheesy toast ? L grin L, No I'm Not Toast Here O She's Just A Friend To Me.
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by Boyooosa(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2019
i love fathia
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by Olawaleyusuf9: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2019
thank god they are both old and mature so lets forget the past and move on
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:

How that one take concern you?

Gbeborun!
Don't let anybody toast you ooooh

You know am always available for you
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by aalangel(f): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2019
They still love each other...Living in denial. They should just make up and give us Breaking News.
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by cerpvad(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2019
Please wake me up when Daddy Freeze reacts to this story
Nollyzonenews:
Nollywood Actress, Faitha Williams reunite with her Ex-husband, Saheed Balogun on set.

The actress and her ex-husband are currently on set for a new movie title "Aje Ola" written by Faitha herself.

See photos below...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/faithia-williams-and-ex-husband-saheed-balogun-reunite-on-set-after-13-years-of-separation/
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by enemyofprogress: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2019
TANID:
Hahahahaha! cheesy toast ? L grin L, No I'm Not Toast Here O She's Just A Friend To Me.
yinmu
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by TANID(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
yinmu
You Better Believe Me And Stop Yinmu cheesy
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by enemyofprogress: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2019
TANID:
You Better Believe Me And Stop Yinmu cheesy
i was yinmuing to boat of you
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by Allansmith: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2019
Lol....it's indeed an Okafor law...lmao

GOFRONT:
Okafor's Law of Congodynamics states that once a Congo has been shined before (C1), it can always be shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly the previous times it was shined (P).
(C1 P = C∞)

cheesy grin grin
Re: Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation by Aphroditee(f): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2019
bikerboy1:

it's makeup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" / Maternity Photoshoot Of Toyin Lawani With Her Son (pictures) / Tunde Ednut: "I Had A Crush On Juliet Ibrahim, But I Was Broke Then" (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.