Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Alleged reason why Davido was not on Beyonce's Lion King's Gift album - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alleged reason why Davido was not on Beyonce's Lion King's Gift album (340 Views)

Sexy Photos Of Mya Yafai, The Model Davido Was Spotted Holding Hands / Baboon In Africa Recreates Iconic 'Lion king' Scene, Hold Its Newborn Aloft(Pic) / Shehu Sani Says President Buhari ‘the Lion King’ Has Roared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged reason why Davido was not on Beyonce's Lion King's Gift album by damilogogle(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Some days ago, I posted an Article on Naijaloaded asking what could be the reason why Davido was not on the Beyonce ‘s “Lion King ” album which Wizkid , Burna Boy , Tekno and others graced.

While checking out some tweets on Twitter, a particular tweet caught my attention and I can’t help but bring it here for you all to see.

It might be true and might be false but believe me, I have a feeling this could be the reason – anything is possible oooo.

What’s NDA “Non-disclosure agreement”?

When working on a project, some Brands/Companies or Individuals do not want anyone involved in that project to disclose anything about it to third parties or share the info on Social media.
Most brand will ask you to sign this Agreement, so they can be rest assured you won’t let anyone knows about the Project. You will be sued if you go against this.

Could This Tweet be right?

Even though I do not believe in this tweet, am having this impression that it might be 100% correct because none of the Artistes involved mentioned or hinted their fans about it.
None of them said anything at all, no one saw Nigerian Artistes on that album, we just woke up to it and the internet was on fire.

Why Davido is not on the Album

According to the tweet above, Davido won’t keep to the agreement as anxiety will make him post something about it on Social media.
Davido might just pick up his phone, open the Twitter app and tweet something like this

Well, over to you guys, we want you guys to have a say on this.

Re: Alleged reason why Davido was not on Beyonce's Lion King's Gift album by majamajic(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
yea u are right

me too I wonder how all of them kept it to themselves,
Re: Alleged reason why Davido was not on Beyonce's Lion King's Gift album by damilogogle(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
majamajic:
yea u are right

not so sure, but O.B.O is known for this
Re: Alleged reason why Davido was not on Beyonce's Lion King's Gift album by damilogogle(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
maybe it's a non disclosure deal

majamajic:

Re: Alleged reason why Davido was not on Beyonce's Lion King's Gift album by Dathypebruv(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
You can't stop a frog from croaking na even if you cover he mouth��

(1) (Reply)

Tasly World Herbal Drug: World Number One Herbal Drug / A Twitter User Based Abroad Narrates His Ordeal With A White Boss / Nigeria Democracy Run Like Military Dictatorship - Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.