Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

[FREE WEBINAR] How To Make Money On Clickbank In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [FREE WEBINAR] How To Make Money On Clickbank In Nigeria. (998 Views)

Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! / Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[FREE WEBINAR] How To Make Money On Clickbank In Nigeria. by nohitch: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hey guys, I am back again with something very wonderful for you today.

There are some misconceptions a lot of people have about clickbank, especially as a Nigerian.

1. Don’t ever open a USA clickbank account, trust me if you do this, you’ll end up losing your commissions to clickbank because you’ll be asked
for SSN and Tax ID at some point.

2. Adding a paypal account to your clickbank account.

3. Paid traffic is the only source of traffic.

4. You don’t need a website to promote clickbank products.

I have made a video that shows you how to Make Money Online On Clickbank in Nigeria.

I recommend you seat with a pen and jotter to pen down a lot of nuggets you will get from this webinar.

In this video I even fused a video from my course into this webinar as well, for you to see how much info I give, if you decide to work with me.

Here is the link to the free webinar on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb24IY0jLoA

Awaiting your comments or feedback..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [FREE WEBINAR] How To Make Money On Clickbank In Nigeria. by Tamel(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
Awesome stuff bro, I will have to wait to view it with Mtn nightplan sadly sad
Re: [FREE WEBINAR] How To Make Money On Clickbank In Nigeria. by mekuso89(m): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
I need this
Re: [FREE WEBINAR] How To Make Money On Clickbank In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
nohitch:
Hey guys, I am back again with something very wonderful for you today.

There are some misconceptions a lot of people have about clickbank, especially as a Nigerian.

1. Don’t ever open a USA clickbank account, trust me if you do this, you’ll end up losing your commissions to clickbank because you’ll be asked
for SSN and Tax ID at some point.

2. Adding a paypal account to your clickbank account.

3. Paid traffic is the only source of traffic.

4. You don’t need a website to promote clickbank products.

I have made a video that shows you how to Make Money Online On Clickbank in Nigeria.

I recommend you seat with a pen and jotter to pen down a lot of nuggets you will get from this webinar.

In this video I even fused a video from my course into this webinar as well, for you to see how much info I give, if you decide to work with me.

Here is the link to the free webinar on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb24IY0jLoA

Awaiting your comments or feedback..

do I need VPN to register
Re: [FREE WEBINAR] How To Make Money On Clickbank In Nigeria. by nohitch: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
ambitiouschap:

do I need VPN to register

yes sir

(1) (Reply)

/ Learn How To Lower Your Facebook Ad cost with (Picture proof) / Free Training On Satellite Based Vehicle Tracking And Fleet Management Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.