Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Regina Daniels Is Ailing As She Gets Hospitalized At Home (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Is Ailing As She Gets Hospitalized At Home (VIDEO) (1739 Views)

Regina Daniels Is Pregnant For Ned Nwoko - e-NIGERIA / "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko / Tekno Gets Hospitalized, Shares Sick Bed Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Is Ailing As She Gets Hospitalized At Home (VIDEO) by gistvicreports: 2:53am On Jul 27, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels is down with an unknown sickness as she gets hospitalized at home. Gistvic Reports.

GISTVIC reports that Regina Daniels was seen on drips as she is beginning to recuperate.

COULD BE THIS PREGNANCY??

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/regina-daniels-is-ailing-as-she-gets.html

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Is Ailing As She Gets Hospitalized At Home (VIDEO) by gistvicreports: 2:53am On Jul 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels Is Ailing As She Gets Hospitalized At Home (VIDEO) by DRPAIT123(m): 3:17am On Jul 27, 2019
Who takes Drip untop pregnancy? If its pregnancy even a charlatan would figure out.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Ailing As She Gets Hospitalized At Home (VIDEO) by Amazingman(m): 3:31am On Jul 27, 2019
Lack of.time out. Suffering from depression and time out.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Ailing As She Gets Hospitalized At Home (VIDEO) by pussyeater(m): 3:32am On Jul 27, 2019
Las las, Ned don yank did babe. God is watching you oh Ned undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Is Ailing As She Gets Hospitalized At Home (VIDEO) by gaby(m): 4:25am On Jul 27, 2019
Flush out Ned from her.

This girl use her hand pack ant-infested candies put for pocket.

Anikulapo indeed.

She don even old pass Ned.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Ailing As She Gets Hospitalized At Home (VIDEO) by judgementyard(m): 5:10am On Jul 27, 2019
So we should fry beans?
Re: Regina Daniels Is Ailing As She Gets Hospitalized At Home (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 27, 2019
Regina Daniels' mother just pulled a classic, "I chorom ka I choro nwa m?"

"Do you want me or do you want my daughter?"

Money can make your protector turn to your p*mp. I was sickened the day I saw the video of Ned hugging her and caressing her ass while her mother watched. My heart broke for the young girl.

Did Nairaland just change "plmp" to "love-vendor"? Seun is just too intelligent grin
Re: Regina Daniels Is Ailing As She Gets Hospitalized At Home (VIDEO) by Kingrexyl(m): 5:23am On Jul 27, 2019
Small girl fvcking big god cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Is Ailing As She Gets Hospitalized At Home (VIDEO) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:42am On Jul 27, 2019
She is fine. Na belle dey worry her, she will be fine.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Ailing As She Gets Hospitalized At Home (VIDEO) by Aidejay(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2019
Hate 2 b sadistic but I can only imagine terrible things
Re: Regina Daniels Is Ailing As She Gets Hospitalized At Home (VIDEO) by AfonjaConehead: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yewandequeen:
She is fine. Na belle dey worry her, she will be fine.

Come here,you

Viens ici,femme....

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Is Ailing As She Gets Hospitalized At Home (VIDEO) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Come here,you

Viens ici,femme....

grin
in English

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actor Harry B Drops New Music Video / Open Letter To Zinoleesky And Lil Frosh – Don’t Sign That Deal With Davido’s DMW / DJ Khaled And Wife Nicole Tuck Welcome Their 2nd Child, A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.