Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win (38161 Views)

Atlético Madrid, Diego Costa Agree To Terminate Contract / 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram / Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by anigbajumo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
tesppidd:
It is not about CR7.

This is Athletico Madrid we are talking about here.

They don't mess around.

Do you remember at all, how many times Athletico raped Real Madrid even with your CR7 in their ranks?

Countless!

U they mind those fool,with CR7 present in that team ATM flogged them 4 goals to nil
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by namiji2598: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
babakb:

Please who was Seria A Best player last season?
being a best a player in a league means he has carried the team right??! Juventus that failed to achieve what they used to achieve in previous years u ar here talking abt best player, i guess u know that the season before Ronaldo joined juventus they fired more than the season he was with juventuspls don't quote me again
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by Papadoh(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
7-3!!! Shey ma basketball dem dey play abi nah tennis?
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by philkoms: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
babakb:
I still don't understand what Perez was thinking to have allowed CR7 go, Players like CR7 and LM10 come once in a generation, you have to meet their demands regardless.

If not that CR7 stepped up, LM10 would have cleaned out all the UCL in the last 10 years just as he is cleaning out the La liga.

CR7 would have mentored Vinicious and Luka Jovic before retirement.

I guess Perez played to the gallery of CR7 critics.
Say they said cow does not know the value of his tail untill he lost it.Madril never value what CR7 was doing for them untill now. Barcelona understand this well and they dont joke wit Messi.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by babakb: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
namiji2598:
being a best a player in a league means he has carried the team right??! Juventus that failed to achieve what they used to achieve in previous years u ar here talking abt best player, i guess u know that the season before Ronaldo joined juventus they fired more than the season he was with juventuspls don't quote me again

I can see that you are really pained, but the fact remains Cr7 won player of the season in his first Seria A season, and he remains the GOAT of Real Madrid.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by philkoms: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
How did Hazard perform in that match ?
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by Crayfish09: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
kleverley:
Real Madrid must sign de gea at all costs

but now they've spent a lot in the MKT and wouldn't want to break FFP rules and ddg is on the brink of signing another contract with united.

I don't trust that curtois I've always known he's a flop from the start

Man U is now wiser. Madrid cant keep denying us their best players while we keep selling ours to them. They should go and find their own de gea
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by OlawaleBammie: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kingosytex:

In your quest to subtly throw insults, you forgot that the driving force to those triumphs is no where near Madrid let alone the Bernabeu. I am talking about no one else but Ronaldo. Why couldn't thesame Zizou lead RM past Ajax last season? I put it to you that Zizou is not gonna survive this post-Ronaldo era, deal with it. it is a fact! Perez re-hired him for he to be sacked properly.

@bolded, u dey dis world soo na zizou dey der against ajax?? take time o

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by Kingosytex(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

@bolded, u dey dis world soo na zizou dey der against ajax?? take time o

Abeg no vex, i carry anger dey type.
I don 4get say na Solari been dey in charge
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by OlawaleBammie: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
anambraamaka:
Much as we all hate Courtois the snake, it was keylor Navas in the post
sharap na lie, as a Madrid fan k.navas is stil my best custodian in dat team.
Besides, he only chipped in 2goals, in d second half, courtois recv five containers.
courtois started d game nit navas, and its 5:0 in d first half. pele

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by OlawaleBammie: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kingosytex:

Abeg no vex, i carry anger dey type.
I don 4get say na Solari been dey in charge

eeyaahhh, lemme ask, are u one of us?? i mean a madridista?? av always said it, modric is good so as kross and casemiro BUT we need a goal scoring midfielders like sane, debruyne, erikson, coutinho, david silva(as old as he is) madrid hierarchy never get wetin dey worry dem, how many goals and assist wil kross and modric combined guarantee us in a season in all competitions?? how many?? dem dey craze, dem go soon wise wen we start vying for europa league positions on d log table.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by namiji2598: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
babakb:

I can see that you are really pained, but the fact remains Cr7 won player of the season in his first Seria A season, and he remains the GOAT of Real Madrid.
maybe you should check the players that have played for real Madrid in the past again
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by Kingosytex(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

eeyaahhh, lemme ask, are u one of us?? i mean a madridista?? av always said it, modric is good so as kross and casemiro BUT we need a goal scoring midfielders like sane, debruyne, erikson, coutinho, david silva(as old as he is) madrid hierarchy never get wetin dey worry dem, how many goals and assist wil kross and modric combined guarantee us in a season in all competitions?? how many?? dem dey craze, dem go soon wise wen we start vying for europa league positions on d log table.

I am a very big fan of spanish football so i am indirectly a madrid fan. I chose to support the spanish teams because the english press are fond of overhyping their league and players.

I still believe that Zizou will try though, he might not be able to meet the expectations because he achieved the unimagineable (winning the CL in the successions) there by setting the bar too high for himself
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by Beverlyjean(f): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
namiji2598:

Ronaldo knocked juventus out of the CL in the same stage of the quarter finals...
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by OlawaleBammie: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kingosytex:

I am a very big fan of spanish football so i am indirectly a madrid fan. I chose to support the spanish teams because the english press are fond of overhyping their league and players.

I still believe that Zizou will try though, he might be able to meet the expectations because he achieved the unimagineable (winning the CL in the successions) there by setting the bar too high for himself

Sure!!! one tin av learnt in life is dat one wil always b a victim of his achievement, but i wil b content with winning LaLiga, dat is all i care about, domestic double wont b too much as well, i dont care about d winner of ucl this season. but i knw we wil win sometin good at least
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by Kingosytex(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Zz has a lot of world class talents at his disposal and the earlier the recruits adapt to his playing style, the better for him

We all know how results-oriented Perez is, he is impatient and won't hesitate to show ZZ the exit door if the results aren't coming. In Zz first reign, he escaped being sacked by Perez. in fact, my friend believes Perez re-appointed ZZ to sack him properly

Cc Olawalebammie
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by Minemrys: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ye! ye! Ye! Hulk616, what am i seeing? Pu7pl3? Hahahahaha hihihi told ya
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by stieyven(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Olufela30:
Really ?? So this is life after Griezman, UCL next abi ??

Thank God Athletico doesn't have lousy fans here in 9ja...
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7. There are exclamatory words you can use, like "thank goodness, grateful, good to know etc

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by kleverley(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Crayfish09:

Man U is now wiser. Madrid cant keep denying us their best players while we keep selling ours to them. They should go and find their own de gea

You're right. United chased that same want-away bale for seasons

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Minemrys:
i knew it. That's what I was telling him..but Liverpool .....
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by artitunez(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
diz iz outrageous... I new hazard made a big mistake going to mardrid...can't stop laughin
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by artitunez(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
artitunez:
diz iz outrageous... I new hazard made a big mistake going to mardrid...can't stop laughin
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by omipatoranking(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
CrestMan:
Courtois or what is his name sef is a black market purchase from Chelsea angry

Meanwhile, have you noticed the people winning their pre-season matches? Man Utd, Chelsea, wolves etc
I won't be surprised if they are a flop next season

Clubs like Man city, liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Tottenham, Juventus have not done too well in the pre-season but watch out for them when the real show begins wink
so d ones u mentiond ar nt doin wel in pre season abi chelsea is nt doin wel check dr matches nd bsids d rest clubs der ar mur performin dat dan chelsea nd note chelsea wil win trophies dis season i repeat trophies
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by Minemrys: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
hulk616:
what?
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by OlawaleBammie: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kingosytex:
Zz has a lot of world class talents at his disposal and the earlier the recruits adapt to his playing style, the better for him

We all know how results-oriented Perez is, he is impatient and won't hesitate to show ZZ the exit door if the results aren't coming. In Zz first reign, he escaped being sacked by Perez. in fact, my friend believes Perez re-appointed ZZ to sack him properly

Cc Olawalebammie

Lol funny, seems o b tru but not. perez hired him bak wen he felt d heat.
The truth is dat wen u want to point to a world class player the first team ur mind goes to is real madrid, but hey!! pls i want u to point to a single scoring midfielder in dat team, just single one pls.
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by asspen8: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
Since ronaldo left real Madrid, the club ha
ve to into a scrap team
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Minemrys:

what?
i would still like to have Liverpool in my UCL group grin
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by Minemrys: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
hulk616:
i would still like to have Liverpool in my UCL group grin
no. Pls.
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by pu7pl3(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Minemrys:

guy I swear I never hexperrerit

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by pu7pl3(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
hulk616:

Bro...I was so ashamed last night embarassed I never knew this is how arsenal fans suffer

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by Eddy90(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
No Ronaldo, no party
Sha this is preseason so we can overlook it
Re: Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win by Minemrys: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

guy I swear I never hexperrerit
lol. Hahaha i dy pity real madrid n0w.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taiwo Awoniyi Joins Nottingham Forest For Club Record Fee / RIO: Maximum Security At Nigeria's Team Base In Brazil / Champions League Group Stage Draw Released (See Full Fixtures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.