Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

WARNING! Avoid This Kind Of Message. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / WARNING! Avoid This Kind Of Message. (349 Views)

Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It / Ruling On Health Insurance And All Kind Of Insurance / Which Kind of Wife Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WARNING! Avoid This Kind Of Message. by olaztek(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Below is one of the many messages circulating the social media and leading the Muslim community astray.

" Try to read and transfer, it is a true life story. A lady on a sick bed, dreamt that prophet Muhammad (s a w) gave her water to drink and when she got up in the morning, she was healed. She saw a written note beside her saying Prophet Muhammad (S a w) Is the first and last prophet.the next day she told everybody what happened to her.

A police officer heard about it and sent it to 13 persons by sms. After 13days, he was promoted at work. Another man received this message and deleted and he had great loss for 13days. Please try to send this message to 13 or more people and something will happen. Sorry for disturbing you, I am d servant of God , I really have time for u, I love u and will always bless u. Give me 30mins of ur time, . Pls send this message through the whole world before midnight.

Dont cut this message and I will help with something u need. A blessing is on ur way.Don't ignore this message You are being put to test and He is preparing 2 do great things for u in ur life. If u trust in God, send this message and tomorrow will be a nice day for you. Don't cut the chain, send it to 13 friends in 10minute
"

Brothers and sisters, Don't believe this message as it is used to create physocological disturbance and fear in the minds of the Muslims.

Its content is wrong. Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was the last and seal of all prophets (He wasn't the first).

The acclaimed servant of God doesn't have the power to bless or help anyone, only Allah has.
In conclusion, Avoid any kind of message which promises blessing or destruction if you send or fail to send to other specified number of people within a certain time period. It is the work of a human devil trying to compromise your Iman.

Salam.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Stereotypical Reasoning Of People Has Deteriorated The True Meaning Of Islam / Religious And Non Religious Relationships. / The Issues Of Our Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.