Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Suggestions On How To Convert A Potato Pc To A Fairly Good Gaming Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Suggestions On How To Convert A Potato Pc To A Fairly Good Gaming Laptop (914 Views)

Laptop Accessory_ Convert Your Type-c Pc To Multiple Port. Type-c Solution. / Lenovo Unviels First Foldable PC To Be Launched In 2020 (see Photos / What's The Cheapest Brand New PC To Satisfy These System Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions On How To Convert A Potato Pc To A Fairly Good Gaming Laptop by IAmRoot(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2019
Specs are:
AMD E2-3800 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics clocked at 1.3ghz
AMD Radeon HD 8200 / R3 Series with 256.0 MB video memory
2 GB RAM
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Re: Suggestions On How To Convert A Potato Pc To A Fairly Good Gaming Laptop by IAmRoot(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Any useful suggestion will be appreciated smiley
Re: Suggestions On How To Convert A Potato Pc To A Fairly Good Gaming Laptop by khalhokage(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
Increase your RAM and downgrade your OS to Windows 7 or 8.1.
Re: Suggestions On How To Convert A Potato Pc To A Fairly Good Gaming Laptop by IAmRoot(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
khalhokage:
Increase your RAM and downgrade your OS to Windows 7 or 8.1.

I don't understand how that will help. Please explain
Re: Suggestions On How To Convert A Potato Pc To A Fairly Good Gaming Laptop by khalhokage(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
IAmRoot:

I don't understand how that will help. Please explain

The more RAM you have, the better your PC's performance.

As the OS, if you're the PC you're using wasn't manufactured in the last ten years, then Windows 10 will only slow it down
Re: Suggestions On How To Convert A Potato Pc To A Fairly Good Gaming Laptop by DOBOEFEMENA: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
IAmRoot:
Specs are:
AMD E2-3800 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics clocked at 1.3ghz
AMD Radeon HD 8200 / R3 Series with 256.0 MB video memory
2 GB RAM
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Hi I amroot very great and informative read you have here, I learnt a thing or two (smiles).

Thank you for sharing my write up also.

Kindly contact me on WhatsApp on 07065616997, we might have one or two ways we can work together

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Pro For Sale At An Affordable Price / / Neat Lenovo Thinkpad E530 6g Ram For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.