Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

You Can Exchange Your Paypal Funds With Me For Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Exchange Your Paypal Funds With Me For Naira. (267 Views)

Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / CBN Signals End To Official Rate Regime For Naira / How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Exchange Your Paypal Funds With Me For Naira. by Neyozak: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Talk to me/WhatsApp on 08039535245
Re: You Can Exchange Your Paypal Funds With Me For Naira. by Neyozak: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Clean and legitimate funds. Prompt payment!
Re: You Can Exchange Your Paypal Funds With Me For Naira. by Winner4Life: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
On Payment first basis?
If so, I have $50 PayPal fund(GnS) for sale at N320/$1
I'm available on WhatsApp number zero seven zero eight four seven nine three zero seven eight.
Re: You Can Exchange Your Paypal Funds With Me For Naira. by Neyozak: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
Talk to me provided to are a serious seller and ready to convert PayPal to naira. No magomago! Clean fund, clean transaction clean payment. Thanks.
Re: You Can Exchange Your Paypal Funds With Me For Naira. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
Neyozak:
Talk to me provided to are a serious seller and ready to convert PayPal to naira. No magomago! Clean fund, clean transaction clean payment. Thanks.

What about $15 ?
Re: You Can Exchange Your Paypal Funds With Me For Naira. by Neyozak: 6:40am On Jul 29, 2019
NnaaGuy:

What about $15 ?
Talk to me on WhatsApp. Am ready to convert it to naira for you. Thanks am at your service.

(1) (Reply)

Low Density Nylon Trade / Clean HOWO Trucks For Sale In Abuja / Bedsheets And Duvets For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.