Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,666 members, 7,827,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] (46155 Views)

Court Marriage Without Paying Bride Price / Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Woman Delivers Twins, One In August, Another In November (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by Bunny19: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
tammie24:
Ivf things

For this buhari regime?
u no read where dem talk say na Ghana e happen? Wetin concern Buhari with their matter angry angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by israelmao(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
This God can make you dumbfounded with some blessing.Congratulations!
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Tough times never last but tough people do.... Robert schuler cool
Lol 20 years is a really long time bro.
How long a person endures tough times proves how tough the person is - GeniusWannabe. cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by floraojo(f): 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Cioccolata:

They weren't impatient. A man with two balls can never be impatient.
She was the impatient one. Her marrying 3 different men is proof.
is it that you can't understand simple sentence or that you have bad sight? perhaps u jumped d line, where she wrote that d two husbands divorced her.
men always in a hurry to pass judgement on women! Ndi amaka ekwu!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by dangotesmummy: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
When men have concluded your matter,God will silence them

That pull him down mentality and spirit in Africans to always conclude a person's matter as if they know what tomorrow holds is what God decides to silence by confounding the plans of the wise to foolishness
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by NicolaiAlec: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
People that are treated with fertility drugs haves higher chance of having more than one feotus. As some of the drugs stimulate the release of multiple eggs from the ovaries.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by AngelicBeing: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

Lol 20 years is a really long time bro.
How long a person endures tough times proves how tough the person is - GeniusWannabe. cool
True that cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Chai, women are trying oo, 5 kids from one woman at a go,pregnancy / child birth alone is enough for women to be appreciated and cherished because it is like passing through the valley of the shadow of death, l wish men can experience child birth, that will help reset some men's attitude to the women folks, kudos to her and all women for been vessels to birth life to humanity cool
Believe me, that family go hear am grin
To train twins is expensive but 5,
I wish them all the luck cos they need it.

My dear, bc of pregnancy, I want to be a man in my next world grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by BORN2RULE20(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS,

AM WAITING FOR MY OWN

3 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by doggedfighter(f): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Babaheekmat:
IVF?

Idonbelieveit

IVF i heard of..

Gave the woman cancer and killed her
Baba, can you explain better?
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by Babaheekmat: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
doggedfighter:

Baba, can you explain better?

A family friend who is rich... Said his wife younger sister died of cancer..

Asked how.
He said she went through IVF..

And the thing caused cancer..

Eventually killed her
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by saxby(f): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Aawww this is so beautiful, so happy for her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by myfan: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
God is wonderful. May He be praised
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by Okoroawusa: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Cioccolata:

They weren't impatient. A man with two balls can never be impatient.
She was the impatient one. Her marrying 3 different men is proof.
Are u sure u r African?
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by doggedfighter(f): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
Babaheekmat:

A family friend who is rich... Said his wife younger sister died of cancer..

Asked how.
He said she went through IVF..

And the thing caused cancer..

Eventually killed her
Was it proven that ivf was the cause?
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by Babaheekmat: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
doggedfighter:

Was it proven that ivf was the cause?

Yeah
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by bewla(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Muttee:
Congratulations... grin grin grin
e yeme
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by Femijohn198: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
this testimony taught me deeply that a man must not surrender until it's over.there is nothing God can't do once you wait upon his time,congratulations madam.
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by Mcreloaded(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
The babies were conceived through in-vitro fertilisation.

If this is in-vitro I wonder how many babies in-vivo fertilization will bring.

Just asking.

Congrats madam, I declare you the happiest woman on Earth right now.
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Congrats to her
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by Chartey(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Coley234:
Congratulations...
Praise be to God.
The people who did the IVF don't deserve praise too?
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by Chartey(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Coley234:
Congratulations...
Praise be to God.
The people who did the IVF don't deserve praise too?
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
God is faithful
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by Chartey(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
sassysure:
Believe me, that family go hear am grin To train twins is expensive but 5, I wish them all the luck cos they need it.
My dear, bc of pregnancy, I want to be a man in my next world grin
People wey get money for IVF no go struggle to train 5 children. Even poor people dey train 5 children

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by tammie24: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bunny19:
u no read where dem talk say na Ghana e happen? Wetin concern Buhari with their matter angry angry
lol
Na headline I read o

I come dey pity dem

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by usomine2014: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Congratulations to you madam
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by tammie24: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Naijafull19:

So Buhari is the President of Ghana...thanks for the information! cheesy
no mind me abeg

I no read am finish
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by Chartey(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Yeah
Pls stop disgracing yourself and misleading people. This is how these things start bit by bit.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by doggedfighter(f): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Yeah
This is strange
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by ojonugba2014(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Chai, women are trying oo, 5 kids from one woman at a go,pregnancy / child birth alone is enough for women to be appreciated and cherished because it is like passing through the valley of the shadow of death, l wish men can experience child birth, that will help reset some men's attitude to the women folks, kudos to her and all women for been vessels to birth life to humanity cool

u thnk u make sense right?
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by dapiluv: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
God of suddenly,thank you Daddy.
Re: Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] by Babaheekmat: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
doggedfighter:

This is strange

It's not strange..

Such stuffs is dangerous.. it's possibility to cause Cancer is high..

I just don't know how to explain it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

84-Year-Old Kenyan Man Returns Home, Discovers That His 2 Wives Had Remarried / My Wedding Pictures - Today / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.