Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,062 members, 7,859,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

My Experience With Hackers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With Hackers (234 Views)

Hackers Steal N2.36m From Piggyvest Customers’ Accounts, Firm Says It Can't Help / 5 Things To Do To Secure Your Facebook Account From Hackers / Hackers Took Over Quillars Online Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Hackers by adiokem(m): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dear Nairalander, am pleased to share my experience with all this yahoo, yahoo guys looking for for who to dupe. It goes thus my brother facebook account was hacked and the hackers start chatting with me as if it was my brother. I play along to the extent that he sent me the account number and the bank name I should forward the money to.
I ask him to give me the bank branch name, sensing danger. I was replied : please put Lagos". I obliged. And ask like how much I should invest in the business , he replied first invest 250,000 and later you do another 250,000 . Attached is the account number I was to transfer to. Soon or later the arm of the law will caught them all. Let's be careful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federasl Govt Talks About The Exit Of First Batch Of N-power / Savemymoni.com -new E Commerce Platform For Quality,good Price & Quick Delivery / I Made A Payment For Ads Since 1pm Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.