Stats: 3,194,936 members, 7,956,520 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

D'banj Behaving Badly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Behaving Badly (3756 Views)

Secondary School Female Student Behaving Very Bad. See Photos Here / Stop Behaving Like Jezebel– Pastor Warns Patience Ozokwo / Rich Kids Behaving Badly On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

D'banj Behaving Badly by lipuka(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2010
D'Banj is a well-known Nigerian musician. He was in Kenya recently to perfoRm at the Naija Nite, which also doubledf as part of Nigeria's 50 anniversary celebrations. He was here, together with a number of Nigerian stars, among them Ramsey Noah and Madtraxx and the Ghanaian comedian Klint de Drunk. And he gave his bEst on stage.

A problem though. He had a gang of groupies, you know, those girls who always hang around celebrities and sleep with them. They were in very short, revealing skirts, leaving little to imagination. He then invited them onto the stage and they danced exposing themselves further. They were wearing nothing underneath! Even camers and flashing lights did not deter them. Bearing in mind that there were big name politicians and ambassadors, led by Kenyan Prime Minister Raila Odinga, this was in bad taste, and a lot of people showed disgust. And when they were leaving, they shoved aside a popular Kenyan Radio announcer who was just chattng with another female colleague.

I really do not give a damn whether D'Banj wants to show off all these cheap floozies who will sleep with any celebrity, just to add to the numbers. But then I do mind because on one of his previous visits to Kenya, D'Banj haad been trumpeting to all and sundry how much in love he was with Genevieve Nnaji. Is this the way you treat a woman you love? And this is not the first time. He has behaved this way every time he came to Kenya. I felt sorry for Gennie then, and I feel it even more now.

Genie is a nice girl. At 17, another man cheated her that he loved her, made her pregnant then bolted, leaving her to take care of the child alone. She does not deserve this kind of treatment. All she needs is love. I think I now really understand what she meant, when she said in a previous interview with the Sun, shat she had not found a suitable man in Nigeria for marriage.

GENNIE DESERVES BETTER
Re: D'banj Behaving Badly by peacettw: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2010
Oh well, such is life
Re: D'banj Behaving Badly by MORANOCEE(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2010
@
Poster,come on get off this!Why are you screaming aloud for irrelevant things?Your kenyan prime ministers and others enjoyed every bit of the naked girls' display and bet me,most of them even went ahead to exchange numbers and had nice time together.Klint da drunk is a NIGERIAN and not Ghanaian.D'banj aint marrying Genevieve!If you are admiring her,I can link you up as a fan and not her solicitor,she is my sister! grin wink
Re: D'banj Behaving Badly by ikamefa(f): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2010
lipuka:

. But then I do mind because on one of his previous visits to Kenya, D'Banj haad been trumpeting to all and sundry how much in love he was with Genevieve Nnaji. Is this the way you treat a woman you love? And this is not the first time. He has behaved this way every time he came to Kenya. I felt sorry for Gennie then, and I feel it even more now.

Genie is a nice girl. At 17, another man cheated her that he loved her, made her pregnant then bolted, leaving her to take care of the child alone. She does not deserve this kind of treatment. All she needs is love. I think I now really understand what she meant, when she said in a previous interview with the Sun, shat she had not found a suitable man in Nigeria for marriage.

GENNIE DESERVES BETTER

is this guy for real? chei see genny guardian angel ohhh! grin laffta wan kill me grin

that am in love with genny thingy was a publicity stunt for his song fall in love

u live under a giant rock or something? undecided
Re: D'banj Behaving Badly by MrCork21: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2010
lipuka, brother, so u are angry coz D'bang show your precident puccci when he went to his

consert? Brother u dont like punnny?, or into c0rk? tongue
Re: D'banj Behaving Badly by lipuka(m): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2010
Get one thing straight. We loved the music yes. just as we love Nollywoodd But e hate cas, and D'Banj is one. And I do not believe all Naija men are like that. And I do admire Gennie too. She has don well for herseld. And whether it was Gennie or not, what this rat of a musician did is rotten
Re: D'banj Behaving Badly by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2010
I totaly disagree wit wot he did.inasmuch as i'm a fan of d.banj i fink its totaly out of place 2 bring semi nude gals 2 a semi formal event.if its a pub,bar,club,strip club,dance hal or high lyf club dats fine by me.as far as am concerned dats very rude n highly embarasin.ok imajin u r a marid man or woman n u were there i can imajin d embarasmet.worstil if u came with kids.if men want 2 see naked gals dey know where 2 go.its totaly inappropriate 4 him 2 do dat.but dat doesnt make me lyk him les as a fan n as an entertaina.as 4 gene,if she rily wants 2 know weda d.banj luvs ha she shud demand dat he givs a public apology aftral he showcases ha 4 whoeva cares 2 listen.am not genes fan tho bt its a huge insult 2 womanhood
Re: D'banj Behaving Badly by ikamefa(f): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2010
lipuka:

Get one thing straight. We loved the music yes. just as we love Nollywoodd But e hate cas, and D'Banj is one. And I do not believe all Naija men are like that. And I do admire Gennie too. She has don well for herseld. And whether it was Gennie or not, what this rat of a musician did is rotten

wonderment ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

heheheheh! i don laff fall for ground grin shuo? cheesy not really a fan of dbanj but

peeps it ain't that serious dbanj and genny ain't dating y'all,

people can be sooooo! gullible sha undecided that's why he is an entertainer , to pull stunts grin

kulyie:

4 gene,if she rily wants 2 know weda d.banj luvs ha she shud demand dat he givs a public apology aftral he showcases ha 4 whoeva cares 2 listen.am not genes fan tho bt its a huge insult 2 womanhood

wake up and smell the ewa- agonyin grin grin grin

dbanj is the koko-master, if u did not want to see half nakid gals gyrating on stage and other suggestive forms of dancing, why pay to go see a dbanj show? undecided

his songs have always been about his koko and what he can do with it innit? undecided

all this kenyans sef! undecided
Re: D'banj Behaving Badly by lipuka(m): 9:01am On Oct 20, 2010
There is nothing wrong with his music, but there is everything wrong with his morals. When a man declares he loves someone, he is expected to be loyal and set a good example. I really do feel sorry for Gennie. She loved him. She trusted him, and maybe even let him make love to her. And what did she get in return? I think that D'Banj was only using Gennie to promote himself. And that is not only selfish. It shows he is a conman. He conned Gennie.
Re: D'banj Behaving Badly by ikamefa(f): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2010
^^^^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked

ok i give up!!!!!!!!!!!

mr oridota strickes again grin
Re: D'banj Behaving Badly by kokoye(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2010
lipuka is a gennie-loving wimp grin

someone is shagging and dumping her as we speak grin
Re: D'banj Behaving Badly by Idowuogbo(f): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2010
ikamefa:

^^^^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked

ok i give up!!!!!!!!!!!

mr oridota strickes again grin
ika mama y yu bothering explaning tins to dis guy na we 9jas no wazup now , d guy jus dey narrate like dopemu

damn poster gene and dbanj no dey na publicity stunt ., also ur kenya presido was loving d whole nudity scenario u sef probs got a boner watching ur ayangbas shake watch dier mumsi gave dem , al least dem must chop hehehhehe grin grin grin grin
no offence na comment i comment
Re: D'banj Behaving Badly by Ruq: 4:49am On Oct 21, 2010
So klint de drunk is Ghanian!! ??
Re: D'banj Behaving Badly by Ruq: 5:01am On Oct 21, 2010
Is there a video or sumtin?
Re: D'banj Behaving Badly by lipuka(m): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2010
I love Nigerians, especially the girls. And I have quite a few friends there, both men and women. I have been to Naija too, and have visited some of the entertainment spots too, both in Lagos and auja. I like the music too. That is one reason I am a fan of Fela Kuti, and I have a lot of his old music with me. But I also like people who are decent too. It may be old-fashiened, but it is still the best way to go

MC Oluomo Alleged To Have Impregnated Actress, Lizzy Da Silva / Most Of My Male Guests Imagine Me Undressed” – Iya Afin Miliki / Prostitution In Bollywood Film Industry Revealed By An Actress