Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

This Is How I Make 120k To 170K Every Month. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / This Is How I Make 120k To 170K Every Month. (959 Views)

Superclean Corolla 2003 In Perfect Condition 1.170k / Superclean 2003 Corolla In Perfect Condition 1.170k / Sold!!!1 Year Registered Bajaj Boxer Motorcycle in Lagos:170k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How I Make 120k To 170K Every Month. by Sandalili(f): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hello Guyz if this piece is not useful to you, plz ignore.

Happy New month in Advance.

I have been on this for long.
Whenever many hears about sport betting, they call it gambling. My brother, that's if you see it as gambling. how will you win when all you do is use 100naira to play a long ticket. If you don't know, many feed their family with this. I am a living prove, we see it as investment or business. I have been on this since 2017 and I know what i have gained.
I design a principle for my self on this business. So losing will not be like losing to me. Whenever I lose, I see it as if am paying tax, paying for shop rent and salary for my workers. I don't see it as if am losing. My brother, believe or leave it, I bought the house i live in now through sport betting rollovers, bought another for rent business through sport betting. So what are you saying that this is not a business. Making cash out of sport betting lies on the principle and tactics you apply, forget about the fear of losing. It depends on the tactics you designed for it.

Cutting the long story short, I have enjoyed this and in february, i decided to bring it out as a business which others can invest in applying my tactics. I started with my friends and people i know to test the business before bringing it out to the public, it was impressing. I was able to achieve my aim of paying out large interest. And also getting mine without defaulting any one. Sport betting investment is sweet when you don't do it with greed. In every business there must be a loss. There is loss in it because if not for the loss, someone can cashout 1m every month. So I designed my formation in a way that in a week I should be having less than 2loss or no loss at all. I deal with 2odds below. Where I get my games are from reliable sport expertise, I pay for it. And haven't been disappointed that there will be no large interest in a week. So if you are interested! I repeat, if you are interested, it not by force. Its not by force. Start Up fee is 10k. When you invest the 10k into my Bet Stategy, you will be able to cashout about 100k to 120k in 1month in my rollovers. You will see the growth of your Investment on the whatsapp group i designed for the business.
Note: I do all the stakings in the bet account created for the business. All you do is calculate your earnings and get paid your earnings from me.

After all said and done. After Cashing out, I will take 20% of your interest. For example, you are cashing out 100k, am taking 20k. You are cashing out 120k, am taking 24k.

Believe it or leave it. Your cashout will be around 100k to 120k in the space of 1month.

You can also request for cashout after 14days but my 20% still remains my 20%. Assuming after 14days, you are cashing out 50k, am taking 10k and you take the rest 40k.

So if you are interested, click the link to message me on Whatsapp: https:///2349027449770

Once again, it is not by force. No hate comment. If you are not interested just kindly ignore my post.

Re: This Is How I Make 120k To 170K Every Month. by Enoch07: 12:00am On Jul 28, 2019
make I try? God lead me o all dis people!!

Re: This Is How I Make 120k To 170K Every Month. by greggng: 12:03am On Jul 28, 2019
I don't see any big deal in your so call business. If I can be using 10k to play 2odd every day in 30days I should be making 10x2x30days that means I should be making 600k every month...without rolling over
Re: This Is How I Make 120k To 170K Every Month. by Sandalili(f): 12:07am On Jul 28, 2019
greggng:
I don't see any big deal in your so call business. If I can be using 10k to play 2odd every day in 30days I should be making 10x2x30days that means I should be making 600k every month...without rolling over

This is what kills any man that feels he knows all. You want to tell me you wouldn't lose or what. Dont say what you Dont know. People learn everyday, before i designed this tactics and start working for me, it took me years. So you know nothing about it bro.
Re: This Is How I Make 120k To 170K Every Month. by Sandalili(f): 12:08am On Jul 28, 2019
Enoch07:
make I try? God lead me o all dis people!!

The meme got me cheesy
Re: This Is How I Make 120k To 170K Every Month. by mekuso89(m): 12:17am On Jul 28, 2019
i will join later
Re: This Is How I Make 120k To 170K Every Month. by greggng: 12:19am On Jul 28, 2019
Sandalili:

This is what kills any man that feels he knows all. You want to tell me you wouldn't lose or what. Dont say what you Dont know. People learn everyday, before i designed this tactics and start working for me, it took me years. So you know nothing about it bro.

The only good thing I picked out of your so called tactics is getting your 2odds from reliable source. But let me info you that getting 2odds is very easy but sometimes we tend to be greedy . Lot of us wanna use 100naira to win 20miliion. When league starts always contact me and you will never be disappointed if 2odds is all that you need. I gave a man 2odds and he staked 500k on it...he won 1milion....getting two odds has never been a challenge to me but having that kind of money in bulk to stake on it had been the challenge of many
Re: This Is How I Make 120k To 170K Every Month. by Sandalili(f): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2019
greggng:

The only good thing I picked out of your so called tactics is getting your 2odds from reliable source. But let me info you that getting 2odds is very easy but sometimes we tend to be greedy . Lot of us wanna use 100naira to win 20miliion. When league starts always contact me and you will never be disappointed if 2odds is all that you need. I gave a man 2odds and he staked 500k on it...he won 1milion....getting two odds has never been a challenge to me but having that kind of money in bulk to stake on it had been the challenge of many

Getting 2odd is easy right? I have said it all. Problem with we Nigerians is that, we claim to know all. What have you achieved since 2odd is easy for you. Chain! You pity your broke ass.
Re: This Is How I Make 120k To 170K Every Month. by flexyrule(m): 12:51am On Jul 28, 2019
greggng:

I'll bet my testes you can't win 2odds non-stop for 10 days.
Re: This Is How I Make 120k To 170K Every Month. by greggng: 12:56am On Jul 28, 2019
flexyrule:

You don't know whom you are talking too. Moreover your post was in the wrong section...we only accept cars on this section. Because you are new on nairaland that is why you cannot distinguish btw sports section and auto section. I have been in nairaland for 10years...I have seen it all ....you just registered on the 24th of this month...it will be hard for you to convince us here cos we have seen it all
Re: This Is How I Make 120k To 170K Every Month. by Sandalili(f): 1:06am On Jul 28, 2019
greggng:

You don't know whom you are talking too. Moreover your post was in the wrong section...we only accept cars on this section. Because you are new on nairaland that is why you cannot distinguish btw sports section and auto section. I have been in nairaland for 10years...I have seen it all ....you just registered on the 24th of this month...it will be hard for you to convince us here cos we have seen it all

Lol. I have been on NL for 3yrs without an account. Just felt like opening one this month.
Re: This Is How I Make 120k To 170K Every Month. by Sandalili(f): 1:09am On Jul 28, 2019
flexyrule:

God will be with you bro...
Re: This Is How I Make 120k To 170K Every Month. by flexyrule(m): 6:31am On Jul 28, 2019
greggng:

Am not the OP. I knew he posted in a wrong section, I wouldn't have said anything if not for your comment.
And meanwhile, you don't have 500k in bulk? That's not an excuse. If you can win 2 odds straight for 10 days, rolling over 20k for 10 days would give you more than 500k!
Meanwhile, I be very old man for this forum ooo. I clean your eyes check well..
Re: This Is How I Make 120k To 170K Every Month. by Sandalili(f): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
flexyrule:
Am not the OP. I knew he posted in a wrong section, I wouldn't have said anything if not for your comment.
And meanwhile, you don't have 500k in bulk? That's not an excuse. If you can win 2 odds straight for 10 days, rolling over 20k for 10 days would give you more than 500k!
Meanwhile, I be very old man for this forum ooo. I clean your eyes check well..

Abi brother. Dont mind him

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Honda CRV 2008 For Sale In Ph / Lagos: Super Clean Tokunbo 2011 Benz Ml350 / SOLD!! SOLD!! Used 2008 Toyota Camry SE Available For Sale 1.7m Asking Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.