Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Suspected Aye Cultist Threatens To Kill Those Behind His Arrest. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Aye Cultist Threatens To Kill Those Behind His Arrest. (1082 Views)

‘if I See You, You Die, If You See Me, You Die’, Wanted Cultist Threatens Ede / Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest / Suspected Aye cultist threatens to kill those behind his arrest in Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Aye Cultist Threatens To Kill Those Behind His Arrest. by Nastybrave2016: 3:30am On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Suspected Aye Cultist Threatens To Kill Those Behind His Arrest. by Nastybrave2016: 3:41am On Jul 28, 2019
Suspected Aye cultist threatens to kill those behind his arrest watch the video

Re: Suspected Aye Cultist Threatens To Kill Those Behind His Arrest. by Oladeji1106: 5:19am On Jul 28, 2019
This guy should be jailed
Re: Suspected Aye Cultist Threatens To Kill Those Behind His Arrest. by happybee: 6:33am On Jul 28, 2019
I watched the video, omo the guy mad o...
Like 'if i come back, i go spray.
Mama run from here, if i come back i go kill you you you...
Lol gringrin
Re: Suspected Aye Cultist Threatens To Kill Those Behind His Arrest. by Kcitytv: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2019
happybee:
Lol gringrin
I wonder who give am mind like this
Re: Suspected Aye Cultist Threatens To Kill Those Behind His Arrest. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2019
Oladeji1106:
This guy should be jailed
JAILED or KILLED..??
Which One...?

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Aye Cultist Threatens To Kill Those Behind His Arrest. by Lekison(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2019
pesin wey dem suppose waste

1 Like

Re: Suspected Aye Cultist Threatens To Kill Those Behind His Arrest. by Kcitytv: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2019
Lekison:
pesin wey dem suppose waste
him still get mouth
Re: Suspected Aye Cultist Threatens To Kill Those Behind His Arrest. by Kcitytv: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:
JAILED or KILLED..?? Which One...?
jailed will be good
Re: Suspected Aye Cultist Threatens To Kill Those Behind His Arrest. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2019
Lalasticlala, please push this to fp. This animal needs to be caged for life

1 Like

Re: Suspected Aye Cultist Threatens To Kill Those Behind His Arrest. by hahn(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2019
happybee:
Lol gringrin

Na police the guy dey threaten like that o shocked
Re: Suspected Aye Cultist Threatens To Kill Those Behind His Arrest. by breko(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2019
People dey sha

Re: Suspected Aye Cultist Threatens To Kill Those Behind His Arrest. by happybee: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2019
hahn:

Na police the guy dey threaten like that o shocked
Everyone around na the guy dey follow yarn o...
E mean am gan..
Re: Suspected Aye Cultist Threatens To Kill Those Behind His Arrest. by Oladeji1106: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:

JAILED or KILLED..??
Which One...?
jailed
Re: Suspected Aye Cultist Threatens To Kill Those Behind His Arrest. by Oladeji1106: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2019
breko:
People dey sha
am telling u

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: White Men Attacked In Lekki, Lagos / Police Arrest Goats For Living in Sango Barracks in Ibadan. VIDEO / "Is Not For Children" Boy Ran Mad After Smoking The Newly Introduced Drug Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.