Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island (70123 Views)

Wizkid Rocks New Neck Tattoo "PRAY" (Photos) / Tekno Rocks New Hairstyle, Says 'Ask Me Anything! I’m Too Fresh' (Photo) / Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by jhubril(m): 4:29am On Jul 28, 2019
Here are pictures of Timi Dakolo wearing a broad smile at a salon on the Island.

Photo credit: Rhufus the Hair Wizard

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by GreatSuccess: 4:51am On Jul 28, 2019
How is this news?

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Chanchit: 5:38am On Jul 28, 2019
Mtcheeew! You expect him to be crying before ni, person weh dem don suspend his tears until him marriage crash.

15 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by ise82(m): 5:41am On Jul 28, 2019
The madness is obvious from his hairstylist. Laughing doesn’t literally mean happiness; it can also be insanity.

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Nukilia: 6:02am On Jul 28, 2019
The guy just want attention grin grin cheesy

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Ilefoaye(m): 6:07am On Jul 28, 2019
funny
Meanwhile a Smart Tv with free 3months subscription.
for just 90k.
delivery nationwide.
Pls Note: pay on Delivery.
Quote me for more INFO and Pictures
or whatsapp on Zero Nine Zero fiftytwo fiftythree
fiftytwo fiftythree.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by MachadoPreto: 6:09am On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
GreatSuccess:
How is this news?

Chanchit:
Mtcheeew! You expect him to be crying before ni, person weh dem don suspend his tears until him marriage crash.

ise82:
The madness is obvious from his hairstylist. Laughing doesn’t literally mean happiness; it can also be insanity.

Nukilia:

Ilefoaye:
funny
[/s]

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Donald95(m): 6:11am On Jul 28, 2019
Nukilia:

How? Did he invite you to watch his pix? He snapped pix after a new hair style and posted on his wall, then a jobless nairalander copied it and post it here.

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Nukilia: 6:12am On Jul 28, 2019
Donald95:

How? Did he invited you to watch his pix? He snapped pix after a new hair style and posted on his wall, then a jobless nairalander copied it and post it here.

#InsaneSociety

16 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by gaby(m): 6:43am On Jul 28, 2019
Please show us one of him shouting COZA while being taken care of in za oza room by his wife.

Bullshit topic

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Trippledee(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2019
Lol!

Na COZA members full this thread grin

14 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by earthsync(f): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2019
After see this post I'm definitely going to church today. Thanks for this news it changed my life undecided

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Richdad50(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2019
shocked

Enjoy your ride and total freedom to happiness and family bonding. He has solved the most important thing in his home that has deprived him of enjoying his spouse to the fullest.

When a woman bottles hurt for years, every present man in her life will endure the consequences of it. The process of unearthing and making peace with her ordeal may be difficult, tumultuous, and sometimes unbearable but you got to be patient. You will pull through with her.

Fight for your spouse as though your life depends on it. Certainly it does. Contend with those that contend with her and defend her honour with your breath. When you swore in matrimony to protect her, you took over the role of her father in respect to protecting and when you swore to love unending, you committed to demonstrate thoughtful actions, standing by her against the world.

Richdad

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2019
Timi Dakolo is strong!! Stay strong too

8 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by NwaAmaikpe: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2019
shocked

And someone expects me to consider someone with this "worldly" hair style as a spirit-filled born again?

A church worker who can get another church worker pregnant is a testament to how sexually bastardized today's church has become.
The same church he is trying so hard to free from the shackles of sexual immorality.

How convenient of the hypocrite.

For those who can remember, back in 2007 when Timi won the West African Idols, he cried and said to think he won this despite that his church didn't think he was good enough to join their choir.

In retrospect, I now see that the church was more concerned with his preek being a threat to the female choristers than about the singing abilities of his vocal chords.

Walahi, the music/choir department in most churches is actually the devil's playground.
I'd advice husbands, boyfriends and brothers not to encourage the women in their life to be part of that unit.

If they want to use their voice to serve God, they can do so when moaning during sex or crying during child labour.
Better still, they can make money and fame through it by enrolling in Idols, ****Got Talents, or Project Fame.

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2019
I don't know why but I never heard this name until the coza saga
Wait, I cut my hair every week why should we care about this?

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Houseofglam7(f): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2019
Attention seeking in 6D undecided

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Goldenheart(m): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2019
grin Bloggers will always blog...
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2019
He got the attention he was seeking for. Cheap popularity. He was trying to revive his dead career.

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by babyfaceafrica: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2019
yeye
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Enjoy your ride and total freedom to happiness and family bonding. He has solved the most important thing in his home that has deprived him of enjoying his spouse to the fullest.

When a woman bottles hurt for years, every present man in her life will endure the consequences of it. The process of unearthing and making peace with her ordeal may be difficult, tumultuous, and sometimes unbearable but you got to be patient. You will pull through with her.

Fight for your spouse as though your life depends on it. Certainly it does. Contend with those that contend with her and defend her honour with your breath. When you swore in matrimony to protect her, you took over the role of her father in respect to protecting and when you swore to love unending, you committed to demonstrate thoughtful actions, standing by her against the world.

Richdad
and if she is fooling you?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by ednut1(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2019
Let me say kresticible. Not impressed

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by AngelicBeing: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2019
sad
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Elemosho478: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2019
Fucckk Timi Dakolo and his Hair style undecided

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2019
Nairaland is bereft of news. It should just be called yeyeland.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by emsco(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2019
man is dinning with the devil now
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by chiefolododo(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2019
And they said he is a gospel singer ?

9 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2019
His beards wouldn’t connect still
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Babaheekmat: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2019
Shameless man

Your kids will haunt you for the rape nonsense you pull on their mother

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) / Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow / Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.