Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Purifying Our Food Items Amidst Polluted Environment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Purifying Our Food Items Amidst Polluted Environment (583 Views)

Governor Ganduje Destroys Illegal Drugs And Expired Food Items. Photos / Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. / The 10 Most Polluted Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purifying Our Food Items Amidst Polluted Environment by jobowen(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2010
We live in an environment that is so polluted that what we eat, drink, and the air we breath are all polluted. Do you know that most of the health problems we face today could be attributed to pollution? Foe example, the vegetables we eat are all grown with fertilizer that highly chemicals, and the type of chemical if analysed you will see that we are eating poison everyday. Our government is not helping matters as they always encourage the use of fertilizers of different kinds . You may not blame them they are afraid of organic fertilizers that are friendly to health and environment.

So having seen the dangerous situation we face, should we continue to consume all these to our detriment? Nonetheless, we have natural way of taking the bull by the horn, that is we have a remedy to all these if you would not mind I will reveal more of these ugly situation we face and the remedy.

If you would not wait till I come again just call me if you can.

2348034946981 or email me.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Cure 4 Asthma / Advice Pls!nutritional Meal For A 2yr Old / Mobile 0xygen Concentrator 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.