Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

How Do You Fight Mosquitoes? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Fight Mosquitoes? (520 Views)

How To Apologize To Your Spouse If You Fight / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Which Insecticide (fleet) Has Worked For You Against Mosquitoes At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Fight Mosquitoes? by CloneTerminator: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2019
These insects do not let me sleep. How do i destroy mosquitoes?
Re: How Do You Fight Mosquitoes? by Skyfornia(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2019
Thank me later

Re: How Do You Fight Mosquitoes? by Lilusm: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2019
To combat mosquitoes, there are many repellents and traps that have proven themselves long ago. You can also try modern devices, click here to find out more. Mosquitoes do not bother me.
Re: How Do You Fight Mosquitoes? by hafsatadebisi: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2019
Don't you have a mosquito net? Try get one if you don't have. Just make sure your bed is well covered while hanging it, and also make sure no mosquito is trapped inside after hanging the net. I suffered same fate until I got a mosquito net. Those insects can be really really annoying.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Fight Mosquitoes? by frozen70(f): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Put mosquitor net in the doors and windows

Out mosquitor nets in the bed

There will surely hand at your door waiting for you to enter but won't get you while sleeping in the bed

(1) (Reply)

What's The One Sin You Cannot Forgive In Marriage? / I Need A Laptop Please / Why Do Parents Like Blaming Their Children For Any Mistake...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.