Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

See Throwback Picture Of A Nairalander, Greatd With Saka(comedian )at U.I . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Throwback Picture Of A Nairalander, Greatd With Saka(comedian )at U.I . (647 Views)

See Throwback Photo Of Davido's Babymama, Chioma As A Church Girl / Fela Kuti's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today. See Throwback Photos / Actress Mercy Macjoe Pictured With Alexx Ekubo, See Throwback Pic And New Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Throwback Picture Of A Nairalander, Greatd With Saka(comedian )at U.I . by DAYOODS(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2019
Onayemi Dayo Samuel (Greatd) ,a Nigerian Blogger with Afeez Oyetoro at the University of Ibadan.

https:///post/dayoonayemi./1572

Re: See Throwback Picture Of A Nairalander, Greatd With Saka(comedian )at U.I . by MrBONE2(m): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2019
grin
Re: See Throwback Picture Of A Nairalander, Greatd With Saka(comedian )at U.I . by pastie(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Did I read throback ? At what year exactly ?? I was almost seeing only Saka, bro why u hide na
Re: See Throwback Picture Of A Nairalander, Greatd With Saka(comedian )at U.I . by DAYOODS(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
[quote author=pastie post=80706641]Did I read throback ? At what year exactly ?? I was almost seeing only Saka, bro why u hide na [/quote

2016. The picture was taken at the Institute of African Studies.

(1) (Reply)

China Is Jailing Muslims, Burning Bibles, And Forcing Monks To Wave China's Flag / "Nothing Happened, We Were Just Playing"- Ike Talks About Sex With Mercy (VIDEO) / Rmd, Mr Jollof Hangout With Warri Billonaire Ayiri Emami at his resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.