Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) (12235 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by TheFacelessMan: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2019
Say NO to cultism. Nothing to be gained!

This is 100% a true life story....

I was the overall leader of the x.X.x somewhere in the South West, Nigeria.

I would not bore you with my bloody rise to the top taking lives...

[img]https://media1./images/5a7af647680b1cbb8cb9277b33d713ce/tenor.gif?itemid=10794904[/img]

The other side of me was a medical student, caring and saving lives.

[img]https://media./images/89c1fd5688d7957ae85f55e5cd8d4155/tenor.gif[/img]

Sometime in 1997, there was a skirmish with the M**** Cult and they sent a hit squad after me.

They targeted when i would be most vulnerable- my final exams at 600 level.

Maybe i was distracted with the steeplechase exams the next day...maybe i was getting too old and careless.

I was walking alone that fateful night, dashing to get a cab home from the library.

There were 4 guys in the squad, all in blue with bandanas covering their faces.

The guy i assumed to be the leader, stepped forward and said :

"Capo your time is up. Blood in, blood out..... "

He then shot 3 times in the air.

People quickly shut their windows.

No good Samaritans! Maybe they were simply good Yorubas cry

"It would not be quick. Neither will it be painless" He added with a wolfish grin as he holstered the gun.

They all brought out the most evil looking shiny axes and machetes you could imagine undecided.

Though i had taken many lives, i was very selfish about keeping mine!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by CastingCrowns(f): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2019
Hmm.. Hopefully will be interesting.. Am here for this.
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Mutemenot(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2019
no gut to mention the cult
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by shilenji(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Make I mind my mouth
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by TheFacelessMan: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Part 2 :

They rushed me. It is only in Chinese movies that the bad guys come one by one.

I had to think very fast or my life was forfeit.

I half took off my lab coat leaving it on my left forearm.

Using my right, I quickly wrapped it tight as the first machete descended......

Destination, my skull shocked sad

I parried the blow and with the same swift movement, used his momentum to crash his head into the windows.

I slammed a hard fist into the groin of the 2nd guy and then broke his wrist -

Future children - ZERO, 6 months of eating with left hand

[img]https:///media/7-28-2019/0PTdAo.gif[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Jabioro: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
I am with you. Following your true life....
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by TheFacelessMan: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
Part 3

2 / 2 = ? .... 4 - 2 = ?

YES, i had reduced the odds against me.

But the other 2 goons weren't spectators admiring my fighting skills...

The leader walked up to me to shoot me pointblank. sad

I pretended not to notice how close he was till i did this

Guess what happened next ?

His brain matter relocated from his skull of course!

I was at least nice enough to make it quick.

I had forgotten the last guy till i felt a flash of red hot pain in my side as he stabbed me to the hilt.

[img]https://media1./images/2809308dae94fe93a7bd3bc76237dc18/tenor.gif?itemid=5548924[/img]

I pulled the knife from my side and some of my intestines spilled out getting some fresh air shocked

I used the knife to slash the femoral artery in his thigh.

He would bleed out.... i just needed to fight him for some mins, maybe 5.

He instinctively bent down to stop the blood spurting from his thigh and i used the opportunity to strangle him.

[img]https:///media/7-28-2019/XfVcSz.gif[/img]

He thrashed around, fighting for his life while i stared at the beautiful stars in the night sky....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by TheFacelessMan: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
angry

DISCLAIMER:

This story might seem colourful and eventful but this is a true life story. I have written many fictional stories but this is not made up!

See attached the newspaper clipping.

We need this on Frontpage, angry

3 Likes

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by TheFacelessMan: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
Part 4 :

I was bleeding from all my pores, it seemed. undecided

"Is this how i was going to die ? "

An adult Male has on the average 4.5 - 5.5 liters of blood.

I had lost more than half of that.... it was only a matter of time before i had multiple organ failure..

I dragged myself from the scene.... I wasn't going to wait around for the police.

How would i explain the 4 cadavers ? undecided

I saw a light in the distance and crawled towards it

[img]https://dalappleblush.files./2016/06/gif_xavier-wounded-and-crawling.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by unikprince(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
Correct story grin
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Neoteny(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Someone's drug-fueled imagination factory is at full production.

28 Likes

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by TheFacelessMan: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Neoteny:

Neoteny to his father :

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by adeosuntunde: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dope
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Jabioro: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Neoteny:
Just keep quiet .. fiction or no fiction he is educating many..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Brainboxfid(f): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
following with keen interest
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Commander008: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
is this BAZO
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by TheFacelessMan: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Commander008:
is this BAZO

Shhhhh.... no loud am.

4 Likes

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

I was the overall leader of the x.X.x somewhere in the South West, Nigeria.

I would not bore you with my bloody rise to the top taking lives...

[img]https://media1./images/5a7af647680b1cbb8cb9277b33d713ce/tenor.gif?itemid=10794904[/img]

The other side of me was a medical student, caring and saving lives.

[img]https://media./images/89c1fd5688d7957ae85f55e5cd8d4155/tenor.gif[/img]

Sometime in 1997, there was a skirmish with the M**** Cult and they sent a hit squad after me.

They targeted when i would be most vulnerable- my final exams at 600 level.

Maybe i was distracted with the steeplechase exams the next day...maybe i was getting too old and careless.

I was walking alone that fateful night, dashing to get a cab home from the library.

There were 4 guys in the squad, all in blue with bandanas covering their faces.

The guy i assumed to be the leader, stepped forward and said :

"Capo your time is up. Blood in, blood out..... "

He then shot 3 times in the air.

People quickly shut their windows.

No good Samaritans! Maybe they were simply good Yorubas cry

"It would not be quick. Neither will it be painless" He added with a wolfish grin as he holstered the gun.

They all brought out the most evil looking shiny axes and machetes you could imagine undecided.

Though i had taken many lives, i was very selfish about keeping mine!

So when Igbo's hear gunshots they usually cone out for group photographs?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by TheFacelessMan: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
HedwigesMaduro:

So when Igbo's hear gunshots they usually cone out for group photographs?

In a lot of my stories.. i always promote the Yoruba culture.

The in-joke was they were Yoruba and not Samaritans, but you were not intelligent enough to deduce that.

Besides this happened in South West, Nigeria.

What language did you expect them to speak? RUSSIAN ?

O da pe o ti fagbo abi iru oro didinrin wo niyen ?

38 Likes

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Jabioro: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bros today na Sunday, please updating your captivating line we have less to attended to..May God bless , protect and guard you through.Saynotocultsm too..
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Passionate888: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Following
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by BABSSSOO(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

This story might seem colourful and eventful but this is a true life story. I can show the newspaper clipping.

ancient city of olofofo, in southwest Nigeria, bros aba!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Neoteny(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jabioro:

Yeah

This material was designed to appeal to idiots like you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Neoteny(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
[quote author=TheFacelessMan post=80708369][/quote]

But i didn't speak

I only typed

Who's the fool now,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by TheFacelessMan: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Neoteny:

Neoteny to his useless homosexual father and spermbank wh0re mother:

But i didn't speak

I only typed

Who's the fool now,

Eyah... no wonder you sound so hungry and frustrated.

My condolences

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by TheFacelessMan: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jabioro:

Ignore the idiot.... his level of intellect is too low to cope.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by EricBraven: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
expecting more
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Jabioro: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Neoteny:

Yeah

This material was designed to appeal to idiots like you
Why can't you raise your thread to counter him.. nothing to present and those who spared time to give us an educative life experience you won't let them be... Oponu pora mole!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Michelle55: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ff

6 Likes

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
I just dey reload the page since. Biko update.
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by burner44(m): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

This story might seem colourful and eventful but this is a true life story. See attached the newspaper clipping.

the event took place in the ancient city of "Olofofo". Well i would not consider it a true life story but an educating story.

2 Likes

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by TheFacelessMan: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
burner44:

Valentine day massacre, and the paper was published august 30th, months after valentine and the event also took place in the ancient city of "Olofofo". Well i would not consider it a true life story but an educating story.

Sorry, sir, i can take you to the Olofofo village. They practice a lot dark, mystic arts there.

Maybe they even changed the date on your browser, sir. Please look at the image shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Arraigns 70 Suspected Cultists, Vows To Stamp Out Cultism / Lagos Police Arrests Forgers Of Vehicle Registration Documents / Adamawa: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 7-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.