Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Wake And See Governor Come To Our Help @ Amufi Ikpoba-okha - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wake And See Governor Come To Our Help @ Amufi Ikpoba-okha (207 Views)

Fraud: Double Certificates Emerges From Town Planning Office Of Ikpoba Okha LGC / I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / Amufi Begging For Government Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wake And See Governor Come To Our Help @ Amufi Ikpoba-okha by wissybrain(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2019
The People of Ikpoba Okha, especially Amufi Community want to say a big thank you to the governor for the giant stride towards the development of the state, for the first time we are seeing a governor who does road without people carrying blackout first, nor wait for life and properties to be lost before attending to such roads, we can see what you are doing at Upper Mission by the river, Ekehwan Road, Second East, Iyaro by Lagos Street junction, Urubi, Okhoro, Medical Store, etc. Please Sir, we want to beg you come to our rescue at Amufi, one of the fastest growing community in Ikpoba Okha, but the road is a mess.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Night With Word King / #unawarechallenge...what You Should Know / EID EL KABIR : Adebutu Preaches Love, Peace And Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.