Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Nlng Result Info - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlng Result Info (2510 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / NLNG Test 2013. / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlng Result Info by lummy2enny: 6:11pm On May 12, 2007
hello guyz,i can see u guyz have waited for long in respect of lng result.well 4 ur information i just confirm from a brother working in lng this morning saying that the management just sat on d result on monday and trying to determing the next qualified canditate to call 4 the next stage which is the interview.any time 4rm now we should be expecting  our letters.see you by AUGUST 1st when they will be having induction 4 the new intake.CONGRATULATION TO U ALL IN ADVANCE
Re: Nlng Result Info by joeaneke: 7:18pm On May 12, 2007
thanks for your info.c u there
Re: Nlng Result Info by orjigga1: 9:08am On May 14, 2007
tnx bro. u sound so genuine n let's pray it's takin a geniun course especially 4 us dat aint mafias grin
i'l be xpectin all d same.
Re: Nlng Result Info by winie(f): 1:09pm On May 14, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]Thanks for the congratulatory message. its not been quite easy but the job is worth the wait. I'll make sure I see you and the rest during our inductiion come August. See you!
Re: Nlng Result Info by kuwena(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2007
'I'll make sure I see you and the rest during our inductiion come August'

Are you sure it's August? How can you be so sure - are you the HR Manager?
Re: Nlng Result Info by ukstar: 8:53pm On May 14, 2007
Yeah men! one love as you endeavour to keep us informed. Thanks so much it's not been easy to wait all this while without any info but to God be the glory at last we are there! I looking forward to seeing you guys over there in person.
God bless you all for the xpectation of the righteous cannot be cut off. He's alive so no fear my dear bros. We'll make it i Jesus name, amaen. Tap into this faith if u believe for sure I'm there!! Believe that u're indispensible and u'll never be omitted because I'm there, u'll be there!!!
Re: Nlng Result Info by aydewale: 11:48am On May 16, 2007
How far with NLNG, we are close to the 8th week since we wrote the 2nd test.
Re: Nlng Result Info by thought: 5:43pm On May 16, 2007
i think the result is out, from what i got in one of the post on this Nairaland, if you call they would tell you if you were sucessful.
Re: Nlng Result Info by ermish: 12:44pm On May 17, 2007
guyz was invited for chevron skills test tomorrow pls does any1 have an idea of what its like. appreciate any tips that can be given. l8r
Re: Nlng Result Info by thought: 6:14pm On May 17, 2007
ermish channel your question through the right path. You can see the topic of discussion here is "Nlng Result Info".
Re: Nlng Result Info by gbengx: 2:01pm On May 20, 2007
has anyone received an IV from nlng?

(1) (Reply)

Ibtc(bank And Asset Mgt),ap,fidelity Collecting Cvs. / The Nigeria Sao Tome Scholarship And Joint Development Any Update / First City Monument Bank Recruiting For DSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.