Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Car Available For Uber - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Car Available For Uber (566 Views)

Hire Purchase Car Available / Driving Job Or A Car For Uber/bolt In Abuja / Car Available For Uber/taxify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Available For Uber by democrat101: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
Greetings good people of this forum. I happened to own a car while I was in school as I was doing very well in terms of my hustle back then.
Fast forward to now that I'm through with school and can't longer maintain the car with the little I'm earning in my current job, I then thought in myself to put my car up for uber rental. Anyone interested should hit me up call or whatsapp 08106471174
Ps : only people around ikeja division environs.
Re: Car Available For Uber by uboma(m): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2019
democrat101:
Greetings good people of this forum. I happened to own a car while I was in school as I was doing very well in terms of my hustle back then.
Fast forward to now that I'm through with school and can't longer maintain the car with the little I'm earning in my current job, I then thought in myself to put my car up for uber rental. Anyone interested should drop an email address.

Stop asking forum members to post their email id.

Provide yours and ask interested persons to contact you.

@all, anyone who posts his email id again will be banned.
Re: Car Available For Uber by democrat101: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2019
uboma:

Stop asking forum members to post their email id.

Provide yours and ask interested persons to contact you.

@all, anyone who posts his email id again will be banned.
OK got it. Apologies. The last time I put up my number in a post I began getting scam messages that was why I decided not to anymore..
Re: Car Available For Uber by uboma(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
democrat101:
OK got it. Apologies. The last time I put up my number in a post I began getting scam messages that was why I decided not to anymore..

Same thing happens to those who drop their contact details here.

If you are not comfortable with dropping your phone number, post your email id (this is what I asked that you add to your initial post).

Or you ask that they send you a PM.
Re: Car Available For Uber by democrat101: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2019
Another car available! Honda Accord.

(1) (Reply)

Mutiple Jobs Wanted At La'zones Integrated Concept Ltd / . / Mojec International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.