Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted (25194 Views)

Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) / BBNaija: Esther Allows Frodd To Rock Her During Saturday Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by made4naijamusic: 12:01am On Jul 29, 2019
Esther, One of the big brother Naija housemates who has been emotionally entangled with another big brother Naija house mate , Nelson.

Is seen crying shortly after the eviction of her In-house lover.

Esther who broke the Heart of another housemate (Frodd) and even made him cry weeks before getting emotional attached to Nelson who equally broke a heart of another female housemate (Diane).

Now that her lover has been evicted how do you think Frodd who got broken hearted by Esther and Diane who got broken hearted by Nelson and other housemates feel about Last nights eviction?

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/bbnaija-esther-cried-after-seeing-her-lover-nelson-get-evicted/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by Imoh555(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2019
Nonsense show of shame

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by oliver22: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2019
Her pussi will lack wetness

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2019
Make my Ibo brother fraud shoot him shot jare grin

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by chinavs9ja(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2019
And So?

I am a website designer and developer...check my signature
Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by kponkedenge(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2019
Diane reminds me of Nina, young and naive. But Esther looks strong, forget that she cried though, is normal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by MrAnele(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2019
Ehya
Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by ceenana: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2019
Please everyone, I need a job soo badly. Help a depressed soul. This is the thread I created. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5325035/please-depression-killing-me
Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by MachadoPreto: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
made4naijamusic:
Esther, One of the big brother Naija housemates who has been emotionally entangled with another big brother Naija house mate , Nelson.

Is seen crying shortly after the eviction of her In-house lover.

Esther who broke the Heart of another housemate (Frodd) and even made him cry weeks before getting emotional attached to Nelson who equally broke a heart of another female housemate (Diane).

Now that her lover has been evicted how do you think Frodd who got broken hearted by Esther and Diane who got broken hearted by Nelson and other housemates feel about Last nights eviction?

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/bbnaija-esther-cried-after-seeing-her-lover-nelson-get-evicted/

[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by importantperson: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2019
I no care
Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2019
Yeye show

This year own dry gan

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by Marvelous101: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2019
Mitchheew, rubbish..... Abeg good morning nigerians

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by buiquiey(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2019
FTC.... We meet to path and we path to meet nah... Sowie dear
Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by landforeast(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2019
Wetin concern us
The Mod that pushed this to the fp this Monday morning is mad
What about pushing motivational thread here.
Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by chinexxx(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2019
Nansens
Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by Bossontop(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2019
undecided

Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by densiks: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2019
Crap

If she likes let her cry her eyes out.
Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by tigerclaws: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by Obidonalwel(m): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2019
It a way forward for frodd to grab what righfully belong to him.
Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by kenedy175(m): 7:35am On Jul 29, 2019
I'm currently eating fried plantain, egg sauce and Quaker oath. Who cares to join?? Bring your plate angry angry
Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by BaddieKay(f): 7:35am On Jul 29, 2019
i understand her feeling, the 2 people she's closest to left and she still can't find her coins Ike stole and nobody is even trying to get close to her
Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by tomdon(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2019
landforeast:
Wetin concern us
The Mod that pushed this to the fp this Monday morning is mad
What about pushing motivational thread here.
Nonsense.

You are the one that's insane!!!
There are motivational threads on front page but no you decided it was this one that interests you. What about allowing others live their lives while you live yours, or are you the only one entitled to living?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by meobizy(f): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2019
She shouldn’t before? I’ve seen this script play out every Big Brother season. It’s nothing new to me.
Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by meobizy(f): 7:45am On Jul 29, 2019
Imoh555:
Nonsense show of shame
...no different from your comment.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by tomdon(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2019
BaddieKay:
i understand her feeling, the 2 people she's closest to left and she still can't find her coins Ike stole and nobody is even trying to get close to her

Wow that's depressing oo, so nobody came to console her?
Are they allowed to steal coins or why haven't they sanctioned ike the serial thief
Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by meobizy(f): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2019
BaddieKay:
Omashola offered her a crying shoulder and Tacha seems to feel bad for her. Last last she go dey alright. I believe Nelson was right when he said she was strong.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted by lonelydora: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2019
Esther is very stvpid. She has become a shadow of herself since yesterday. Did she come to find boyfriend or win the money?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked / Your Thoughts On 'Girls In The Mood' Movie Poster / "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.