Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time (49684 Views)

Davido And Wife Chioma Spotted In Jamaica For Her Birthday (video) / Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by itspzpics(m): 6:01am On Jul 29, 2019
Celebrity lover birds, Davido and his beautiful girlfriend Chioma was spotted together recently after a long As Davido plant a kiss on her to show his undying love for her. Excited chioma shares tge short clip on her gram recently. Who else loves this couple?

Watch the video below after the cut

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/davido-and-excited-chioma-spotted-together-as-davido-kissed-her/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by itspzpics(m): 6:02am On Jul 29, 2019
Watch Their Romantic Video => HERE

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Kingosytex(m): 6:05am On Jul 29, 2019
so Davido kissing Chioma is now news? why not also tell us how he banged her.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by daddyzgel01(f): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2019
just look at them

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by sirjentul05(m): 7:39am On Jul 29, 2019
The babe dey comot face, dey frown because this guy get mouth odour grin grin cheesy

#mr Jentul#

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by iTearHerToto: 7:40am On Jul 29, 2019
See lips shocked

Walai if this girl suck your blokos you will forever forget your surname.
Lemme not try imagining her lips on my blokos cos it's too early for me to cum. Is it I guess No.
Hmmm since it's not too early then lemme start imagining her lips on my dik then I decide along the way if Vaseline would follow suit or not
[img]https:///view/spain-football-masturbate-world-cup-russia-gif-12094685.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by happybee: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2019
Make David put ring for this babe finger na...
Imagine dating for this long, how marriage go come sweet when actually you guys don explore widely before marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2019
Why are they not married yet?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by ZoeyJ(f): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2019
”dear black queen
i know we have done you wrong, done you wrong so many times, on so many levels, abused and oppressed, then and now, in shackles then, in mental bondage now, we have done you wrong, we have failed you. failed to protect you, failed to honour you, failed to give you credit, failed to praise you for who you are. but instead we glorify every copy but you. we glorify big lips, curvy bodys, curly/kinky hair and your braiding arts, the way you talk and walk, we glorify all that on everybody else BUT YOU.
but no more.
we see you.
your hair that defines gravity,
your skin that absorbs the sunlight and glows from within, your features that often leave other women jealous running from the tanning bed to the next available plastic surgeon, to get just a tiny bit of what you are naturally blessed with. we see you, you carry the dna of humanity, you were the first woman to walk earth, and we all arose from
you.
you have been humilated for everything you are, but you will eventually be celebrated again, for everything you have become.
dear black queen,
no matter how light, no matter how dark your skin is, you are perfectly made.
rise black queen, rise ??
and with you, the black nation will arise again ??
#NoJusticeNoPeace”

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Skelewu: 9:50am On Jul 29, 2019
Those full lips don suck Davido dick tire.

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by TANID(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2019
sedutrice:
Why are they not married yet?
I Really Don't Understand Why You're In Hurry About Their Marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by DaBogu: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2019
Dangote is the biggest economic saboteur the world has ever known. But guess what? He didn’t create himself. Every Nigerian leader since 1999 including Governors enabled him. In serious countries, Antitrust laws would have sent him either to jail or out of business with fines.

11 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by xeleb(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2019
love bird
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Imoh555(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2019
Bitch doesnt look happy

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Cmanforall: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2019
Some people eyes are shining on her belly shocked
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by one1clien(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2019
LoVe is sweet ooo, when money enter, love is sweeter.
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by chiboyjohn: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2019
Let him marry her jor,
We are tired already
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by tokrizy: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2019
Kingosytex:
so Davido kissing Chioma is now news? why not also tell us how she banged her.

just shut up if u gat nthn to comment
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by LINTUNE(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2019
sirjentul05:
The babe dey comot face, dey frown because this guy get mouth odour grin grin cheesy

#mr Jentul#
every time u de show us the pic, wetin u want make we use am do?

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Cadec007(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2019
Ned Nwoko has married and passed, what is Davido still waiting for?
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by kponkedenge(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2019
How is this news?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Ilefoaye(m): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2019
Nice
meanwhile a Smart Tv with free 3months
subscription. for just #90k Hisense 32inches , #
120k Samsung 32inches. Resolution:
(1920*1080p) Full HD Input: USB, 2
HDMI webOS 3.5 Smart TV Color Master Engine
Satellite TV Dynamic Color Triple XD Engine
Smart Energy Saving Wide Viewing Angle WiFi
Virtual Surround Plus
delivery nationwide.
Pls Note: pay on Delivery.
Quote me for more INFO and Pictures
or whatsapp on Zero Nine Zero fiftytwo fiftythree
fiftytwo fiftythree.

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by jyajatta: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2019
Pre-owned UK laptops for sale

100% guaranteed

100% affordable

only serious buyers
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by LINTUNE(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2019
iTearHerToto:
See lips shocked

Lemme not try imagining her lips on my blokos cos it's too early for me to cum. Is it I guess No.
Hmmm since it's not too early then lemme start imagining her lips on my dik then I decide along the way if Vaseline would follow suit or not
[img]https:///view/spain-football-masturbate-world-cup-russia-gif-12094685.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

They
Chai!.. U are a goner angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by MobilityExpress: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2019
Regina is busy driving her husband's Ferrari and Gwagon all over Abuja, posting pix on social media anyhow she likes. But 3 years after, we still never see this girl drive that Assurance Porsche. Sense wee no kee Davido grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Ugosample(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2019
iTearHerToto:
See lips shocked

Pukes angry

just look at this pervert
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Stevemelum: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Brother Poses With Fathers Car As He Celebrate Birthday / Annie Idibia's Distress Jeans For An Interview In Abuja / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Outfits To Future Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.