Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Who Created Humans? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created Humans? (456 Views)

If God Is A Spirit Then Who Created Spirits? / Who Created God? / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Created Humans? by francis247(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2019
WHO CREATED HUMANS

Me and my girlfriend. Yes. You heard right. My girlfriend and I, we created humans.

And it so happened that in the year 101, my girlfriend and I being the only Almighty Gods in this strange wild world for as long as we can remember, became bored. Suddenly overwhelmed by the spirit of boredom like never before, we were compelled to ask ourselves:

How do we put an end to this evil monster called boredom? How can we lay this curse to eternal rest once and for all?

On the second day of the third week of the fourth month of the year 101 therefore, my girlfriend and I decided to create some beings in our own image and likeness but this time with a little more flair to the mix.

We created them men and women numbering thousands, some of them black and brown skin colour, while others fair and white in skin colour. They were of different tribes, tongues and intellect. Scattered across this subspace, they began to lead their lives.

Among them were those in whom we filled with racism. So racist were some amongst them that they'd rather die than have anything to do with people of a certain race. Some would go beyond chanting racial slurs to shooting dead, persons from a certain race along with themselves. This live event my girlfriend and I will, sitting on our glamorous and fancy throne, watch in utter excitement all the while nibbling on a gigantic bowl of popcorn.

Among these men and women were chronic bigots, those who would rather kill people of certain tribes before killing a snake, should the two be seen side by side. Sh*t has been so entertaining.

For the fun of it, we also created among them pedophiles, most of whom were men. Imagine a full grown man raping the life out of a six months old baby. Just picture it for a second. Very entertaining right? it's Mr boredom we're trying to extinguish after all. No sacrifice, we thought to ourselves is too small. This glorious act my girlfriend and I would watch very heartily from our large TV screen in HD.

To make the show even more fun, objectophilias and beastials were among them as well. Remember that 46 year old man that was arrested on the 23rd of November last year on charges bordering on public nuisance because he was caught banging the hell out of a picnic table while his wife and four kids were somewhere by the beach having a nice time? � � He's from the bloodline of the first man with Objectophilia my girlfriend and I had created in the year 101. Why make humans sexually attracted to themselves only when they can very well be so into objects a
nd animals? Where is the fun in that? Boredom had to go for good at all cost.

To take the excitement of the show to a whole new level, we fabricated our own enemies. How crazy is that huh? Gods with lesser powers compared to ours physically, mentally and psychologically who'd "warship" us rather that worship us like the men and women we had created. These enemies we created after we had initially created the principal enemy commonly known as the devil in the English world after which we gave him the license to create a place of torment for those who do not believe in us, whom of course we had created as well as those who belive and worship us but will keep commiting sins which the devil we created put in their hearts to commit.

We also hardened against ourselves, the hearts ♥ of some men and women randomly chosen as we steered their love toward the lower gods we created. But nonetheless, we'd from time to time kill them, the men, including their women and children for loving, to the extent of worshipping these gods we had created and compelled the people to love and worship. Amazing show right?

To add to the excitement, we also cause natural disasters from time to time. Some of which include earthquake, tornado, flooding, hurricane, etc. as they're called in the English language community of today's world. The feeling of watching a human live and direct as he sinks into oblivion all the while screaming his lungs out in anguish, terror and tears as life is gradually sucked out of him is just so good. You should try it sometime.

Not forgetting those who we made to love us so much to kill and die for us. These ones we made sure to fill their hearts with so much love for us that they'd from time to time kill men, women and children along with themselves in the false hope being with us in the company of 72 sweet, fresh and clean virgins. So we continue to work in our mysterious ways, my girlfriend and I, no thanks to boredom. The show has been very entertaining so far by the way.

And here's the kicker to whole show. We created those who will not believe in us come what may. Those who feel they're using their brain and will therefore not only doubt but completely deny and even curse our existence altogether. Fucking know-it-alls � � that call themselves atheists in today's world as far the English language goes. Welldone cunts.

As time went on, unfortunately for the men and women we created but fortunately for us, the shitty unrepentant spirit of boredom struck again. And what did we do this time? As sacrifice to ourselves, we sent ourselves in the form of an only begotten son to die on a cross (only to resurrect after barely 2 and half days) in other to supposedly save men and women we created, from the sin we also created and put in their hearts (through the devil we created) to commit. Are we not a very interesting pair? Don't you just love � how amazing we are?
Re: Who Created Humans? by Anas09: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2019
If you cannot afford to buy your meds, you can ask and we will help you. Pls don't let this condition persist.

1 Like

Re: Who Created Humans? by francis247(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2019
Anas09:
If you cannot afford to buy your meds, you can ask and we will help you. Pls don't let this condition persist.
grin grin grin Na dem

(1) (Reply)

My Beef With Jehovah's Witnesses Part One / Pope Francis: Prostitutes Deserve Respect / Priest Begins Rehabilitation Of Federal Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.