Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,590 members, 7,861,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

The Outrageous Profit Promises By Some FOREX Traders. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Outrageous Profit Promises By Some FOREX Traders. (734 Views)

You Can Make Outrageous Profit Selling This Product / Forex Traders Wanted (trade Our Company's Capital, You Take 70%) / Forex Traders Needed As Portfolio Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Outrageous Profit Promises By Some FOREX Traders. by KayodeJSK: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2019
Good morning all,

I would like to address an issue plaguing the FOREX trading community. It's REALLY a sad thing that some people would refer to FOREX trading as a SCAM because of the experience they or someone else have had with a newbie trader who was sincere but was exuberant OR someone who is an outright fraudster. Even here on Nairaland, people have been warned against promoting FOREX... This is really sad. This business has the potential of changing more lives and drastically reducing the need for white collar jobs BUT some bad eggs who are more VISIBLE than the good ones have given this business a bad name.

See, FOREX traders like every other business man or woman make mistakes when they are starting out but the issue is the mistakes end up affecting how people see the business. It is very wrong to conclude that because a fellow scammed you then this business is a scam. People scam others all in the name of being into logistics (clearing and forwarding) yet we know logistics is a legit business. Fraudsters can use any means, they are desperate.

Imagine someone promising 100-1000% profit every week or month from trading. Wawuuu! If it was so, majority of the richest men in the world today would be FOREX traders but they aren't.
The FOREX market is a speculative market and it must be treated as such, you can make billions off FOREX but don't expect it to be overnight please since YOU TRADE THE NORMAL WAY MAJORITY OF TRADERS DO TOO. Take your time enjoy the process and IF YOU ARE AN INVESTOR, DON'T BE IN A RUSH... 100% IN A MONTH IS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE AND MORE TOO BUT THOSE ARE NOT THE TYPICAL TRADING RESULTS, KEEP YOUR EXPECTIONS A BIT LOW.

FOR ME, I WILL TELL INVESTORS IF YOU FIND A GREAT TRADER; LIKE MYSELF wink INVEST AND "FORGET", IN OTHER WORDS TAKE YOUR MIND OFF IT, CHECK ONCE IN A WEEK OR BETTER STILL ONCE IN A MONTH, YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK JUST BEFORE YOUR TRADERS HITS THE BIG PROFIT!

CALM DOWN!

I CAN TEACH YOU TO BECOME A TRADER, AND IF YOU ALREADY ARE; I CAN TEACH YOU TO BECOME A BETTER TRADER.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Must Invest , Invest In A Tested Solution . / Stop Banks From Shredding Your Accout Bal. / Nigeria Traders Business Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.