Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Kalligraphy Articles - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kalligraphy Articles (338 Views)

I Need Some Articles ASAP! / Articles That May Interest You. / How To Write Perfect Product Review Articles : By Amechi Okoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kalligraphy Articles by Blessgod30: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2019
Biola

‘Great minds are difficult to find,’ so I thought as I looked at the window and watched drops upon drops of water formed shapes of different things I could barely understand on the glass window, it rained so heavily in the early hours, on and on it continued. The news had gotten to me once more, but it wasn’t the usual I hear now and then, it was much worse.

I recalled his display of public affection to Biola, how he would smile and tell her how beautiful she was in public places and how I would look at him with disdain and disgust.

Mike was handsome, no doubt. But he saw no value in having someone as precious as Biola close to his heart. My friend, on the other hand, was an angel despite her flaws, a young, beautiful and smart lady any responsible man would love to keep, but she married a monster. And painful enough, she loved the monster. Each day, he was taking the ‘Living’ out of her.

Full story at

https://kalliwriters.com/biola/

(1) (Reply)

The Poetry Playground - Poetreel.com / Introducing - Wings Of The Night Sky By Jessica Tagbajumi Via Kawe Publishing Co / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.