Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (41110 Views)

KDP: 19 Sales Daily Using This Kindle Keyword Research Method / Amazon KDP Keyword Research Elevation Free Tools — Comprehensive List / One Easy Method Of Making $100 Per Day With Udimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Legionx: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2019
Ikpemalueziokwu:
Also, while setting up my pricing, I saw 35% and 70% royalty plan. Which should I choose bro?

I chose 70% so that i can make more money
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by ojesymsym: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2019
That is not the problem.
Ikpemalueziokwu:
OP pls I received a mail that my Author name wasn't the same with my book content, therefore my book was reverted to draft. Pls what does this mean? Should I use d name I use I registering for kindle publishing? Cos my name I used in registering defers from the name I put as author's name i.e I used my local name in signing up and used a white name (pen name) on the book. Is that the problem? Thanks man
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2019
Ikpemalueziokwu:
OP pls I received a mail that my Author name wasn't the same with my book content, therefore my book was reverted to draft. Pls what does this mean? Should I use d name I use I registering for kindle publishing? Cos my name I used in registering defers from the name I put as author's name i.e I used my local name in signing up and used a white name (pen name) on the book. Is that the problem? Thanks man
the name inside the manuscript should be the same with the cover author
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2019
Alvin212:

Please baba am interested in this kindle stuff
Can you give me head up
replied your message check email
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2019
Ikpemalueziokwu:
Also, while setting up my pricing, I saw 35% and 70% royalty plan. Which should I choose bro?
choose 70% always
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 12:42am On Dec 27, 2019
Legionx:

Can you screenshot the mail, they sent to you
My browser doesn't let me upload images sir
The issue has been however resolved. Thanks to eliok
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 12:54am On Dec 27, 2019
Pls I need help. I am done with the ebook and it is in its publishing stage. However the paperback refused to approve after I launch previewer. How can I convert a picture to pdf pls? Am confused rn �
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Kenturkey048(m): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Ikpemalueziokwu:
Pls I need help. I am done with the ebook and it is in its publishing stage. However the paperback refused to approve after I launch previewer. How can I convert a picture to pdf pls? Am confused rn �
this is how I do mine...i do mine.I upload to Photoshop and save as PDF.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2019
Kenturkey048:
this is how I do mine...i do mine.I upload to Photoshop and save as PDF.
Thanks a bunch man. I'd try it out asap
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by All4good: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2019
Ikpemalueziokwu:

No , they are not referring to your "real name" used in setting up your account.
Check the name you entered in the Details box as you are trying to Publish, they must be same as the names in the manuscript and book cover. That is what they mean
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2019
All4good:

No , they are not referring to your "real name" used in setting up your account.
Check the name you entered in the Details box as you are trying to Publish, they must be same as the names in the manuscript and book cover. That is what they mean
Thanks brother.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2019
UPdate

Prices of mentoring and
Ghost writing has been updated by me

Mentoring is now

Writing
12k for 10k words
Thankyou

1 Like

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by BiqSean(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
eliok:
UPdate
Prices of mentoring and Ghost writing has been updated by me
Mentoring is now ,13k
Writing 12k for 10k words Thankyou
boss, pls plus the keyword tool/kdp rocket ?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
I have 36 kenp read yesterday, thank you God
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
BiqSean:

boss, pls plus the keyword tool/kdp rocket ?
no sir.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
ambitiouschap:
that's the spirit
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Legionx: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
ambitiouschap:

Is it for a non fiction book?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Legionx: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
eliok:
that's the spirit

Please have you ever used amazon ads for books before
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 29, 2019
Legionx:

Is it for a non fiction book?
yes boss
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Legionx: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
eliok:
that's the spirit

Did you stop using amazon ads for your books
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Legionx:

Did you stop using amazon ads for your books
yes and no

Yes because I don't av money for ads.

No because I want to start using the ads account but its like its disabled so not yet started
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Legionx: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
eliok:
yes and no

Yes because I don't av money for ads.

No because I want to start using the ads account but its like its disabled so not yet started
From your experience.. What are the main things that would make a book not to sell?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Legionx:

From your experience.. What are the main things that would make a book not to sell?
already treated on thread
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Legionx: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
eliok:
already treated on thread

I searched and searched before asking.

Please tell me
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Mcslize: 2:23am On Dec 30, 2019
Legionx:

My little contribution

Things that will make a book not to sell:

1. Wrong keyword ( non profitable)

2. Horrible book cover.

3. Terrible description filled with grammatical errors.

4. Over saturated niche.

Things that will make a book to sell:

1. Profitable keyword.

2. Well designed book cover (always give a professional cover designer to have this done for you).

3. Well written description ( free of errors, highlight what buyers stand to gain when they purchase your book).

4. Non saturated profitable niche ( niche down).

1 Like

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2019
Legionx:

I searched and searched before asking.

Please tell me
search again.

Meanwhile
Mentoring fees review

Its now 18k for my mentorship with sales guarantee.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by blezdBen: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2019
eliok:
search again.

Meanwhile
Mentoring fees review

Its now 18k for my mentorship with sales guarantee.
You've never shown us screenshots of your earnings and with the quality of English you write on here, one begins to wonder.

10 Likes

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Kenturkey048(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2019
Can journals also be uploaded in eBook format?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
blezdBen:

You've never shown us screenshots of your earnings and with the quality of English you write on here, one begins to wonder.
thank you.
You observe well.
My screenshots aren't for general consumption. Maybe later.

Actually I think it sometimes becomes a distraction from the goal. If I continue to see screenshots here. It can have opposite effect.
If you know your stuff. You know it. Advertising can be done in several ways.

Meanwhile I increase price so that people will stop contacting me.

I prefer few persons. Who are dead serious. So take note
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Can journals also be uploaded in eBook format?

no

1 Like

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Kenturkey048(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
ambitiouschap:

no
thanks..

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / Fraud, Perjury, & Insider Trading At Flutterwave - David Hundeyin / Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.