Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Honda Malfunctions - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Malfunctions (2585 Views)

Common Malfunctions In Toyota Sienna 2001 And 2002 / Honda Accord Car Stereo Right Front & Rear Side Speakers Malfunctions / Car Stereo right front & rear Side Speakers Malfunctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Malfunctions by Kingsdave(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Honda users can relate.. my qstn is can dis really happen on a top speed?

Re: Honda Malfunctions by Lexusgs430: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
And what do you have to say......

3 Likes

Re: Honda Malfunctions by CocoaOla: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Op and Honda haters ran away

Re: Honda Malfunctions by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:
You're a savage killer... grin grin
Op thinks it's only Honda that pulls. Not knowing that any car can do that.
Anyway, to answer your question, yes it can do that on top speed but it rarely happens on top speed because it mostly happens when pressure it put on the joints... That is when climbing or descending from a bump.
Re: Honda Malfunctions by connkg(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
Are you referring to the shaft pulling out, or the ball joint?
It appears one can happen without the other.

Cc Lexusgs430, adanny
Re: Honda Malfunctions by Lexusgs430: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
connkg:
Are you referring to the shaft pulling out, or the ball joint?
It appears one can happen without the other.

Cc Lexusgs430, adanny

Both caused by lack or maintenance, substandard replacement parts or entering the father of all potholes ..........

2 Likes

Re: Honda Malfunctions by Lexusgs430: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

You're a savage killer... grin grin
Op thinks it's only Honda that pulls. Not knowing that any car can do that.
Anyway, to answer your question, yes it can do that on top speed but it rarely happens on top speed because it mostly happens when pressure it put on the joints... That is when climbing or descending from a bump.

Some people simply have a honda - bias syndrome...... Honda's drive much better than Toyota's and well put together ..........

3 Likes

Re: Honda Malfunctions by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Some people simply have a honda - bias syndrome...... Honda's drive much better than Toyota's and well put together ..........
Fact... I've been driving Honda all my life. This is my third. I drove Toyota briefly when I was still living with my dad. I'll take Honda any day.

4 Likes

Re: Honda Malfunctions by adanny01(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Kingsdave:
Honda users can relate.. my qstn is can dis really happen on a top speed?

No, i cant relate to it cos my car is almost 6yrs but never happened.

1 Like

Re: Honda Malfunctions by Daviestunech(m): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2019
Lexusgs430:

U better no talk this thing outside aside this forum...
U dey compare Honda with Toyota grin
Re: Honda Malfunctions by Lexusgs430: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2019
Daviestunech:
U better no talk this thing outside aside this forum...
U dey compare Honda with Toyota grin

I am not comparing o....... I am saying, Honda's are better..... wink

1 Like

Re: Honda Malfunctions by adanny01(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I am not comparing o....... I am saying, Honda's are better..... wink

I read a comparison of Toyota and Honda which the writer said a statement that compares them in the best way.

He said, "Toyota is made for people who want to go from point A to point B while Honda is made for people who want to enjoy driving while being comfortable".

Honda tunes 1 car to be sporty, reliable, comfortable, efficient, sleek but Toyota will just focus on reliability and efficiency while other things suck.
Re: Honda Malfunctions by Lexusgs430: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
adanny01:

I read a comparison of Toyota and Honda which the writer said a statement that compares them in the best way.

He said, "Toyota is made for people who want to go from point A to point B while Honda is made for people who want to enjoy driving while being comfortable".

Honda tunes 1 car to be sporty, reliable, comfortable, efficient, sleek but Toyota will just focus on reliability and efficiency while other things suck.

You don talk am finish........ In direct comparison, how many Toyota's vs Honda's, are stolen in Nigeria?....
Re: Honda Malfunctions by thebigkendo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Only the wise ones can relate

Re: Honda Malfunctions by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
thebigkendo:

Only the wise ones can relate
This your car has K legs oo grin
Re: Honda Malfunctions by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
adanny01:

God bless you.
If you really want to enjoy Honda, by this car below. You won't want to drive Toyota again.

Re: Honda Malfunctions by Lexusgs430: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

This your car has K legs oo grin

E pass K legs รณ.... Nah inverted legs......... wink
Re: Honda Malfunctions by nurey(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2019
There are more Toyota haters in cartalk than the world in general op just asked a question without reference to any other car maker and every tom, dick and Harry decided to blame ops ignorance on Toyota.

My sympathy goes to TOYOTA I hope they can recover their mandate through the mods.

5years Ban for Toyota dissing

10years Ban for those who accompanied with pictures.

Individuals with multiple Toyota K-leg pictures should have their account deactivated.

grin
Re: Honda Malfunctions by Lexusgs430: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
nurey:
There are more Toyota haters in cartalk than the world in general op just asked a question without reference to any other car maker and every tom, dick and Harry decided to blame ops ignorance on Toyota.

My sympathy goes to TOYOTA I hope they can recover their mandate through the mods.

Individuals with multiple Toyota K-leg pictures should have their account deactivated.

grin

I can see you have overindulged on that massive calabash of palmwine.....

Go face the wall to wear the eventual hangover out.... Raise both legs and hands....... cheesy

Re: Honda Malfunctions by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
nurey:

grin

Seconded....
Now u see that while trying to fight the devil, it's important to make sure you don't end up taking his place.
grin

I totally agree with adanny.... When u want to go from one place to another nothing in between.... Like taking a flight. grin

Stick with Toyota

But when u want to go in style, comfort and be drinking kunu inside the car while the car will be compensating for your lack of focus by providing u with noises here and there when there is an issue.... grin

Go with Honda
Re: Honda Malfunctions by Lexusgs430: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

Seconded....
Now u see that while trying to fight the devil, it's important to make sure you don't end up taking his place.
grin

I totally agree with adanny.... When u want to go from one place to another nothing in between.... Like taking a flight. grin

Stick with Toyota

But when u want to go in style, comfort and be drinking kunu inside the car while the car will be compensating for your lack of focus by providing u with noises here and there when there is an issue.... grin

Go with Honda

You don join band gang....... cheesy
Re: Honda Malfunctions by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

On a more serious note, I don't go to ikotun often...
But I can guarantee you that if I decide to stay @ ikotun for 1month....
I will provide u with MY OWN pictures of cars with one leg issue or another....

U will do the counting by urself....
I won't count, just snap... Post..... Delete...
Re: Honda Malfunctions by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You don join band gang....... cheesy

Hahahahahahaha, I love Honda oh.... But my brother, till I go back to abakaliki where roads are like snickers, I wouldn't risk it.....

grin
Re: Honda Malfunctions by nurey(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I can see you have overindulged on that massive calabash of palmwine.....

Go face the wall to wear the eventual hangover out.... Raise both legs and hands....... cheesy

You come add insult to injury. per your sentence, you will also receive flogging in the next cartalk market day grin sentence to be carried out in cartalk market square

1 Like

Re: Honda Malfunctions by Lexusgs430: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

On a more serious note, I don't go to ikotun often...
But I can guarantee you that if I decide to stay @ ikotun for 1month....
I will provide u with MY OWN pictures of cars with one leg issue or another....

U will do the counting by urself....
I won't count, just snap... Post..... Delete...

Leg issue is never brand or model specific...... Most of the times it's caused by owner's negligence or their brothers quick buck mentality (their brother Kazeem).......

Once you hear a strange noise investigate, don't pray on it or pour olive oil.....

Get original or near enough original (like blue prints replacement parts)......

Ramp vehicles from time to time and physically inspect underneath............ grin
Re: Honda Malfunctions by Lexusgs430: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
nurey:

You come add insult to injury. per your sentence, you will also receive flogging in the next cartalk market day grin sentence to be carried out in cartalk market square

How many lashes........ Nah you go flog me or sinaj?.... cheesy
Re: Honda Malfunctions by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Leg issue is never brand or model specific...... Most of the times it's caused by owner's negligence or their brothers quick buck mentality (their brother Kazeem).......

Once you hear a strange noise investigate, don't pray on it or pour olive oil.....

Get original or near enough original (like blue prints replacement parts)......

Ramp vehicles from time to time and physically inspect underneath............ grin

Wise words, really wise words...
But 2 things are restricting me from concurring.

1. 1 person with two different brand of vehicles.... Same usage, same maintenance.... Same road.... Same every.....

One of them will be more prone to stuff (I am speaking from experience)

2. The part that is to be changed, why are we supposed to be changing it all the time? Why is it more prone to wear and tear in the first place?
How many times do u hear a Toyota user talking about ball joint.... In many of those k leg cases with other brands.... It's not the ball joint... It's something else...
This is why there are so many fake clones of the ball joint in the market... Because it makes market move

So u see., I no get strength to argue brother, but those 2 reasons up there are the reasons for my strong headed-ness

And also, some issues are brand/model specific....

I never changed ball joint in my Camry then, even tho the road became worse but I changed shock like 2times in 2yrs+

I never changed shocks in my Accord X 2 different year models (the best shocks as far as I'm concerned) but i carried ball joints in my boot like I was selling them.

Same way some vehicles are more prone to overheating and some interiors are just crappy, they start peeling off etc....

Some issues are brand/model/year specific
Re: Honda Malfunctions by Lexusgs430: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

Wise words, really wise words...
But 2 things are restricting me from concurring.

1. 1 person with two different brand of vehicles.... Same usage, same maintenance.... Same road.... Same every.....

One of them will be more prone to stuff (I am speaking from experience)

2. The part that is to be changed, why are we supposed to be changing it all the time? Why is it more prone to wear and tear in the first place?
How many times do u hear a Toyota user talking about ball joint.... In many of those k leg cases with other brands.... It's not the ball joint... It's something else...
This is why there are so many fake clones of the ball joint in the market... Because it makes market move

So u see., I no get strength to argue brother, but those 2 reasons up there are the reasons for my strong headed-ness

And also, some issues are brand/model specific....

I never changed ball joint in my Camry then, even tho the road became worse but I changed shock like 2times in 2yrs+

I never changed shocks in my Accord X 2 different year models (the best shocks as far as I'm concerned) but i carried ball joints in my boot like I was selling them.

Same way some vehicles are more prone to overheating and some interiors are just crappy, they start peeling off etc....

Some issues are brand/model/year specific

Oga, Oga Nurey give me inside that palmy.... Walahi, me too no get power to argue.....

But my passing shot...... Get an original OEM part, replace it and you would see the difference..... So it points to only one fact..... The weakest link...... wink
Re: Honda Malfunctions by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oga, Oga Nurey give me inside that palmy.... Walahi, me too no get power to argue.....

But my passing shot...... Get an original OEM part, replace it and you would see the difference..... So it points to only one fact..... The weakest link...... wink

yes oh, get an OEM part is like telling a sick person to get professional treatment.

well, there is a higher life.... living in divine health
grin
Re: Honda Malfunctions by Lexusgs430: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

yes oh, get an OEM part is like telling a sick person to get professional treatment.

well, there is a higher life.... living in divine health
grin

But cheap things are expensive......... wink
Re: Honda Malfunctions by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

But cheap things are expensive......... wink
very very expensive
Re: Honda Malfunctions by weyreypey: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
adanny01:

Seems you are confusing Mercedes with Honda

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lexus ES 350 2008 Vs Toyota Camry SE 2008 / Top 10 Of The Most Reliable Cars 2018. You wont believe #1 and #4 / SOLD - 2005 Honda Civic For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.