Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) (61995 Views)

Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by Petfadblog1: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
Busola Dakolo, wife of singer, Timi Dakolo, appears to be getting her life back after her explosive interview in which she accused COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, of rape.
The mum of three has started to pick up her life as the matter is now being investigated by the police. She shared a video of herself at the gym this morning with the caption
Spend your time doing the things that matter.

Pictured above is herself and Timi at the gym this morning. Watch the video below
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/07/busola-dakolo-shares-first-video-of.html

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Fine people

44 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by Valro(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
Timi is a strong and real man. Not every man out there can go through the whole of this saga and still find the same woman appealing every day

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin

Me I dnt have beans to fry oo....Even the 1 trip of Chippings loaded infront of our house is so precious to me that I can't even pick a piece of it to fry cos of the Dakolos....

But then, I want to Remind Timi that 'A pvsĀ©y fvck*d can never be Unfv*ked...

If I am Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, I will even want to test Agaracha's law of definite Return on Bisola...If u know, u know d law...

96 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by mhizdebbygold(f): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
Spot it grin

51 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
They are reaping the fruits of the "gofund me". sharp guys!

Timi didn't use his brain in this whole saga, how could he have allowed his wife to manipulate him into believing some unfounded claims, an unprovable one for that matter.

That COZA pastor should sue these people to the last kobo they have including the proceeds from the go fund me. Men should endeavour to be wise, use your head! Don't be a "Timi Dakolo"

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by bennynaza(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
And she said to me " go and lock the door na. If you like Stay there and be pressing phone. I will soon go"...

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by bennynaza(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Coza kpomo.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
bennynaza:
K

And years later, when you don hammer she go go Aljazeera go do interview and tell the whold world say you rape am
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by nepapole(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mtcheeeeeewwww!!
So this is NEWS?
Op, this is the kind of nonsense that makes me coza people... Later, they will say i am wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
So should I fry my prick?
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kingosytex:
They are reaping the fruits of the "gofund me". sharp guys!

Timi didn't use his brain in this whole saga, how could he have allowed to his wife to manipulate him into believing some unfounded claims, an unprovable one for that matter.

That COZA pastor should sue these people to the last kobo they have including the proceeds from the go fund me. Men should endeavour to be wise, use your head! Don't be a "Timi Dakolo"
if he doesnt believe his wife na you wey e go believe ? angry

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by naijaboy756: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Say NO to Betja scammers

Say NO to MTN airtime and DATA scammers

Say NO to sex position posters.

I promise to report you all so you are banned for life.

NB: To report, simply click on report for the particular post, input the rule number broken and then click on submit

22 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
So this is news...
Trash
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by sylve11: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Their business, not mine.... cool
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
So, why is he showing us breast? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by amstardi: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
If the IG refuses to go after COZA sect leader Mr Fatoyimbo, I pray his daughter will not receive KREST ONE DAY FROM A LOW BUDGET FATOYIMBO

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by tfash96(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Fatoyinbo went this way

20 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Timi and Busola are trying so hard to prove to the world that they are so happy even when we know Busola has been depressed since she lied against the Man of God.

Timi, ask your wife deep questions about her sexcapdes before she ends up in jail. Timi also carry out paternity test on all your children.

By the time COZA is through with these idio.ts, they will turn to lepa, and there will be no need for gym.

If his name is Timi, let him activate the comment section on his IG page.

32 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
We should jump fence or what?
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by deebrain(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
The best way to focus in your life is doing what you are gifted to do.

Actor, act good movies.

Singer, bless God and us with your voice.

Electrician, fix that wire properly.

Pastor, preach the word. Correct, counsel, EVEN REBUKE where necessary without fear!

Issue is our generation wants to do everything. Thanks to social media, "I too know" suddenly is a trend.

Singer feels he can do pastor.
Pastor feels he can do actor.
Electrician feels he can do singing.

Then something like "soapy" dance dared to evolve. Pity.

No wonder, with all the knowledge available to our generation, we are in a time called END TIME.

By the way, congrats to Senator Abbo for his award.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by EmperorWIZLAD(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Happiness z free #ChooseIT
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by tellwisdom: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Who's he? sad
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by esiri4jesu(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
The opportunity is here again for you to invest and own dream home
https://choicepropertiesblog..com/?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians / Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.