Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

'PSG Must Not Keep A Player Who Wants To Leave' - Verratti On Neymar Transfer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'PSG Must Not Keep A Player Who Wants To Leave' - Verratti On Neymar Transfer (704 Views)

Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer / Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included / Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'PSG Must Not Keep A Player Who Wants To Leave' - Verratti On Neymar Transfer by MyKe02: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
Marco Verratti has suggested Paris Saint Germain not to stand in the way of Neymar's proposed switch to Barcelona, insisting that the club "must not keep a player who wants to leave".

The mercurial winger's attitude has been called into question on a number of other occasions and rumours of a return to Barcelona have emerged as a result.

Verratti does not wish to see Neymar leave Parc des Princes but feels PSG should sanction his departure if he no longer wants to be in the French capital.

"When a player really wants to leave, the club must let him go, according to the conditions set by the club, of course," the
Italy midfielder told RMC Sport .

"But you must not keep a player who wants to leave. Of course, I would be disappointed to see him go.

"I never heard him say that he wanted to leave, after I don't know what he told the club. But personally, of course, I prefer to see him stay."

There has been some suggestion that Barca will include multiple players in any official offer for the Brazilian, but the club may be short on funds after a summer of lucrative spending.

The Spanish champions have already forked out a whopping £215 million ($265m) on new players during the current window, with the likes of Antoine Griezmann and Frenkie de Jong now on Ernesto Valverde's books.

PSG meanwhile, are still chasing targets of their own, as Thomas Tuchel looks to build a team capable of challenging for the Champions League next term.

SOURCE: GOAL

Re: 'PSG Must Not Keep A Player Who Wants To Leave' - Verratti On Neymar Transfer by equityjake(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
My children must play football. I'm not choosing their career for them, they can choose any club, Man u, chelsea, PSG or any other angry They must play ball sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'PSG Must Not Keep A Player Who Wants To Leave' - Verratti On Neymar Transfer by tfash96(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
He really wants to go home
Re: 'PSG Must Not Keep A Player Who Wants To Leave' - Verratti On Neymar Transfer by MyKe02: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
equityjake:
My children must play football. I'm not choosing their career for them, they can choose any club, Man u, chelsea, PSG or any other angry They must play ball sha.

grin grin
Re: 'PSG Must Not Keep A Player Who Wants To Leave' - Verratti On Neymar Transfer by simonlee(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
equityjake:
babies in heaven be like...

1 Like

Re: 'PSG Must Not Keep A Player Who Wants To Leave' - Verratti On Neymar Transfer by MyKe02: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
simonlee:
babies in heaven be like...
off me!!!grin

(1) (Reply)

Salah's GQ Photoshoot With Brazilian Model Causes Outrage In Egypt / Is Iheanacho Still At Leicester City FC? / Ljungberg Leads Arsenal Training After Emery Sacking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.