Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Blue Pips Forex Academy - Join Our Free Whatsapp Forex Training - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Blue Pips Forex Academy - Join Our Free Whatsapp Forex Training (979 Views)

NextGen (Forex Academy,Crypto Visa Card plus much more) / Don't Miss This Whatsapp Forex Trading Class For Beginners / Fx Accurate Signal (free 100 pips daily) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blue Pips Forex Academy - Join Our Free Whatsapp Forex Training by victree4: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Good day everyone,
My name is victor and I'm a representative of Blue Pips Forex Academy.
I've got good news for Nairalanders who are interested in learning Forex starting from the basics.
My team and I have got a wealth of experience trading the financial market and I feel we should share our knowledge with as many people who may be interested in looking towards this direction.
We will be taking the course starting from the very basics so even if you don't know what Forex means, you can join the free training and I assure you that you'll gain valuable experience within the next few months . You can then go on to build confidence and get into the live markets.
And just in case you don't know what Forex is, it simply means FOReign EXchange. Don't worry much about the details here. You'll get it in full at our training.
I'm aware that whatsapp chat links are not now allowed here so I'll drop my whatsapp number.
Send me a Whatsapp Message and I'll add you to our training.

Whatsapp no: 07033252020

Or you can join via our group link by removing the spaces in between.

https://chat. whatsapp. com/LNJYVBGi9oU3uGia15nww8

Or I can also add you up to the group manually if you provide your phone numbers.

(1) (Reply)

Partner That Can Provide POS Terminal(s) For An Urgent Profitable Venture Needed / Invest Good And Make Average Of 100% Yearly / Federal Goverment Of Nigeria Bonds - Risk Free Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.