Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) (36105 Views)

MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! / Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Messi you dey see... CRonaldo is GOD
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by EddyRex: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ororooro d real G.O.A.T
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Bbbwings: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
Howe much is that shirt?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
That babe breast set, see as the thing strong like erected wood
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by tesppidd: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin

Award wey Messi don win many years ago!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by smoothralph(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=Sportdab post=80747608]Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo has been awarded Spanish newspaper Marca's Legend award, MySportDab reports.

The Portuguese superstar has been honoured by the publication in recognition of his achievements in football and his record-breaking tenure with Real Madrid.

Marca select individuals who have dominated in their sporting profession, after creating the award in 1997.

Ronaldo joins the likes of Michael Jordan, Pele, Rafa Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Muhammad Ali, Usian Bolt, Michael Phelps, Michael Schumacher and Diego Maradona.

His football rival Lionel Messi also scooped the award in 2015.In selecting Ronaldo, Marca reflected back on a career of extraordinary success which is still writing new chapters.

Ronaldo has won five Champions Leagues, four Club World Cups, three European Super Cups, three Premier Leagues, two La Liga titles, one Serie A title, one European Championship and the UEFA Nations League.

During the award ceremony, a child told Ronaldo: "I was very sad you left Real Madrid" and CR7 replied.

Watch Video;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/07/cristiano-ronaldo-receives-marca-legend.html

point of correction, Ronaldo won the champions league 5 times. 4 with Madrid and 1 with Manchester United
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Babaheekmat: 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Perez would be so sad to be in the award show o..

Because they tried hard to erase him from Madrid history
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
WINNERS ALWAYS WIN

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
mikkycoins:
Ototo nwa!
I will gladly exchange 5 first team Arsenal players for you
Breaking records even at his age
No dey mention my club name nah haba... Wetin we do you self?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Ijaya123: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
tesppidd:
Delusions of grandeur.

That's what we call it.

Jumping from one billionaire club to another makes you a glory seeker and a mercenary and not doing anything for football or being the savior of football.

Join West Ham in England.
Join Getafe in Spain.
Join Cagliari of Italy.

If you really want to be called the Savior of Football!!

Why not that midget join any other club and let's compare notes. A glaring failure even with the almighty Argentine team.

Second base abeg...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by mikkycoins(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
dirtydiva:
No dey mention my club name nah haba... Wetin we do you self?
na my club too o
But I despise them now
A club without ambition
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
mikkycoins:
na my club too o
But I despise them now
A club without ambition
if I no die after dat Europa final against Chelsea, then I no go despise them. Atleast we now hv new coach so my headache Na our club owners
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by mikkycoins(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
dirtydiva:
if I no die after dat Europa final against Chelsea, then I no go despise them. Atleast we now hv new coach so my headache Na our club owners
new coach same issue
Let them get solid defenders to start with
For now I'm cheating with Liverpool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by selfdefence: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
tesppidd:
Delusions of grandeur.

That's what we call it.

Jumping from one billionaire club to another makes you a glory seeker and a mercenary and not doing anything for football or being the savior of football.

Join Getafe in Spain.
Join Cagliari of Italy.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
tesppidd:
Delusions of grandeur.

That's what we call it.

Join Getafe in Spain.
Join Cagliari of Italy.

The haters have arrived... delusional haters

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Every football players suppose de honour CR7 before entering the pitch

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Well deserved
Wetin Florentino dey do for there na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
oneTIMEman:
Every football players suppose de honour CR7 before entering the pitch

Lolz
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pasima:
Messi is a fool
Not at all but Ororo is overall Ewu!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by tesppidd: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ijaya123:

Why not that midget join any other club and let's compare notes. A glaring failure even with the almighty Argentine team.

Second base abeg...
it's not about "my midget"

it's about Ronaldo being called the savior of football because he joined billion dollar clubs like Man u Juve and Madrid who have limitless monies to spend on players.

he needs to join Getafe, West Ham and Atlanta and save football.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by tesppidd: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ijaya123:

Second base abeg...
Most of you have too low IQs you can never understand the context of an argument.

Please goan ask for change for all the school fees you ever paid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Ijaya123: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
tesppidd:
it's not about "my midget"

it's about Ronaldo being called the savior of football because he joined billion dollar clubs like Man u Juve and Madrid who have limitless monies to spend on players.

he needs to join Getafe, West Ham and Atlanta and save football.

Do you also know countless players who have joined all those billion dollar clubs you listed up there but never made it to FIFA top 10 in as many years?

Give it up for CR7. He is the GOAT and he ain't stopping yet.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by promiseniqqa(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
cry

what of the main GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Ijaya123: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
tesppidd:
Most of you have too low IQs you can never understand the context of an argument.

Please goan ask for change for all the school fees you ever paid.

When I see people who find it difficult to state a point without throwing insult, I feel it's an indication of bad home training and terrible upbringing, or a total lack of it. Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by tesppidd: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ijaya123:

Do you also know countless players who have joined all those billion dollar clubs you listed up there but never made it to FIFA top 10 in as many years?

Give it up for CR7. He is the GOAT and he ain't stopping yet.
Do you know how many players who have stuck with only one club for several years even when the club is experiencing their down times and bad times and still excelled with numerous awards and different team mates?

Give it up for GOAT Messi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by ucsquare(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
tesppidd:
Do you know how many players who have stuck with only one club for several years even when the club is experiencing their down times and bad times and still excelled with numerous awards and different team mates?

Give it up for GOAT Messi.

lamentations of a pained midget fan.. why not include:

career retirement:
ororo: 0
the midget: 1 going to 2

national team trophy:
ororo; 2
the midget: 0..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
I can't stop loving this guy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
I just love this guy..
He's too good, meek and sweet..
He's the one true GOAT
Messi' role model..
The best..

He's my guy..

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
mikkycoins:
new coach same issue
Let them get solid defenders to start with
For now I'm cheating with Liverpool
With which budget? The problem Arsenal is facing is the mgt, they hv refuse to spend money, no team is attacking minded pass arsenal but we don't have defence capability to counter opponent when dey strike. I will continue to manage that club just as I m managing Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) / Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) / Leaked Whatsapp Messages Show Emiliano Sala Rejected Cardiff Commercial Plane (P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.