Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) (83768 Views)

Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male / Sea Cow Caught In Muregi, Kin Nupe, Niger State (Pictures) / Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Solsix(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
FREEMADNESS:

who told u all dis pple were white?
they wanted d black race to see dem as superiors.
it has always bin like dis till date.
d u tink if Christianity and d rest religion were discovered by blacks, it won't b dis popular all ova d world.

Oga stop deceiving yourself, Christianity and Islam never started in Africa hence Adam and Eve can't be blacks

do u knw dat cannabis was a black man tin da was y they made it illegal just like jazz music

wise up bro....... it has always bin abt us right from d start.

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Solsix(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
FREEMADNESS:

who told u all dis pple were white?
they wanted d black race to see dem as superiors.
it has always bin like dis till date.
d u tink if Christianity and d rest religion were discovered by blacks, it won't b dis popular all ova d world

do u knw dat cannabis was a black man tin da was y they made it illegal just like jazz music

wise up bro....... it has always bin abt us right from d start.

Oga stop deceiving yourself, Christianity and Islam did not start in Africa so Adam and Eve can't be black
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Litmus: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
At least whale caught in Nigeria has a semblance of humanity compared to this hellish Norwegian scenes:

The OP's good message on conservation is lost when turned into an example of racial differences in compassion.

PS

Ironically, this hypocrisy is an example of why when Niaralander, LordKO opined “Nigerians problem is a fundamental one. We simply need to stop mistaken disingenuousness for cleverness and conceitedness for intelligence, respectively”, I replied by stating that his opinion on Nigerians actually describes White people perfectly.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by fireback: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Have you satdown one cool evening and ask yourselves, HOW THE BLACK MAN CAME ABOUT?

because Adam & Eve were both whites. Mohammed and buhdda were whites.

Who are we?
one of those white you mention had Sex with an ape. That was how black come about.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Litmus: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
There's also this for good measure

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Basher8583: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
damiloladuke:
Earlier today a Nigerian lady posted a video of a big whale that was caught and butchered in Bayelsa State, Nigeria. We also sighted another video of 5 whales caught in Florida, USA.

Now, there is very huge difference between the whales caught in the two countries. The one in Nigeria was washed ashore and before you knew it, residents in the community had attacked it and butchered it in preparation for some delicious meal tonight.

Later this evening, just like a coincidental event, some whales were washed ashore in Florida and they happened to be stranded along the beach.

Well, you wouldn't expect them to act as my fellow Balyesans, these whales were helped back into the sea to continue their seaing adventure.

Watch Video
https://lailasnews.com/difference-between-the-whales-caught-in-usa-and-nigeria-today-video/

Please lets stop this ignorant rantings. Haba. Is learning this hard?

For a 70ton mamal to be found on the beach means its DEAD while it was the ocean that washed it ashore. Its a nightmare for neighbouring comunity as even back in USA it would be left to rot away. Just imagine a 70ton mass of bateria food stinking for miles. How long do you think it will take to decompose.

What those indigenes did was the best that can be done. To ensure the dead mamoth does not decompose there.

For the ignorant ones who still want to talk .. Please go read this link.....

www.wired.com/2016/05/get-rid-dead-rotting-whale-beach-hint-dont-blow/amp
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Basher8583: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
Litmus:
At least whale caught in Nigeria has a semblance of humanity compared to this hellish Norwegian scenes:

The OP's good message on conservation is lost when turned into an example of racial differences in compassion.

PS

Ironically, this hypocrisy is an example of why when Niaralander, LordKO opined “Nigerians problem is a fundamental one. We simply need to stop mistaken disingenuousness for cleverness and conceitedness for intelligence, respectively”, I replied by stating that his opinion on Nigerians actually describes White people perfectly.

Finally.
One intelligent soul found on Nairaland.
Permission to follow you on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Flier:
And whale meat can be very sweet
I couldn’t believe it was whale the last time I ate it,it was nothing like fish
It was like a goat meat or bull
A Whale is NOT a FISH but a MAMMAL,

So how do you expect it not to taste like any other meat from a Mammal? shocked
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by StandardJohn(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Have you satdown one cool evening and ask yourselves, HOW THE BLACK MAN CAME ABOUT?

Who are we?
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
laiza:
Don't be too quick to condemn Nigerians. Check what is happening in Faroe Islands to see what they do to whales every year. Even Japan too.

there is a difference between hunting and eating dead stuff washed ashore

they are not the same thing
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by GistFullGround: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
delugajackson:
The level of poverty in this country has reduced its citizens to savages. A country where people eat just anything to survive the scorching hunger. To the point that Snakes, elephants, whales, dolphins, crocodiles and all sorts of endangered species are not being preserved as important wildlife but are being regarded as fast food in this part of the world.

Welcome to Nigeria, the sh.ithole of the universe.

For “the earth is the LORD’s, and everything in it.” - 1 Corinthians 10:26

"Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for God has already approved what you do." - Ecclesiastes 9:7

“I have heard the grumbling of the Israelites. Tell them, ‘At twilight you will eat meat, and in the morning you will be filled with bread. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God.’ ” - Exodus 16:12

"Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food." - Genesis 1:29

"Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." - Genesis 9:3

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31

"For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer." - 1 Timothy 4:4-5

“You must not dishonor God or curse any of your rulers." - Exodus 22:28
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Manshoesq: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:

Who are we?
be reasonable please, don't tell me that you regard the picture hanging on ur wall as the real image of jesus. If you do, you have been brainwashed.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by JikanTaalolo: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
Man must chop meat woh!
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by kindness44: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
damiloladuke:
more
but even in white man country they have Fisher men na that catches fishes in their boat � etc
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by SirDeeee: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:

Who are we?

We re Jesus made of undecided
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by brunobaba(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:

Who are we?
The question is who are you?
Log on to google when you have issues like this,Adam and Eve were pygmies,not whites.The black origin has been traced way back to years and years before our lord Jesus Christ...the black race is the original race,the white race is a mixture/cross breed of so many colors,Thats why a black man and a black woman can give birth to a white,same cannot be said of the white race...go and read more,you will understand better...Ire o
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by FManager(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
Certain Nigerians are savages, also saying the whale was dead don't be stupid, if the whale was dead it's corpse would have been rotten before it was washed ashore also apex predators like sharks, killer whales would have taken scent of the whale carcass. It's poor whale was just stranded in the wrong place
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by KfashionHubb: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Manshoesq:
be reasonable please, don't tell me that you regard the picture hanging on ur wall as the real image of jesus. If you do, you have been brainwashed.
hahahaha really?
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by KfashionHubb: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
fireback:
one of those white you mention had Sex with an ape. That was how black come about.
hahhahahaha hillarious .. lol

1 Like

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Originalsly: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ugosample:

we can't say for sure what they were

there is no proof

but I have this weird belief tho

that it was AFTER the flood these things began to manifest

tho that has no empirical proof too

They were not White for sure. In any Biblical or other Holy book or writings.... you will not find the description of a White person. White Jesus and all the paintings of such... they were all Blacks.... repainted as Whites during the Renaissance.

Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Airoflaw(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:

Who are we?
maybe d devil grin
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by themanderon: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
Flier:

A whale is actually not a fish but a mammal. It rises to the surface to breath in oxygen just like us.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
lolz, that one is once in a while things, so trust bayelsans, they won't take last in that one of.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nanorest:

You are insane. Who told you Adam and Eve were white
he saw it in a drawing paper na
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Sunsets: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
Of course, a whale is not a fish. It's a mammal.
Flier:
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Sunsets: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
It's risky eating what you don't know the result of the autopsy result. [quote author=Solsix post=80770481][/quote]
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Sunsets: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
Do we rise up to the surface to breathe?
themanderon:

A whale is actually not a fish but a mammal. It rises to the surface to breath in oxygen just like us.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by themanderon: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Sunsets:
Do we rise up to the surface to breathe?

You misunderstood my English. I meant it breathes oxygen just like mammals do and humans are mammals too and the whale has to come up to the surface of the ocean to do that unlike fishes that breath dissolved oxygen through their gills.
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by colizee(m): 12:46am On Jul 31, 2019
They don't even care that the blood can attract deadly sharks..
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na waooo
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by GirahDonnish(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
Am from Bayelsa,the whale is not dead,the fact is that the whale will still survive becuz they didn't temper his head,the sea water will push him back to the sea after some days and he will regain his,those who live in the sea side will knw what am talking about
Re: Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) by JhyMedex: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
Flier:
Baba whales r mammals..That they live in aquatic habitat and look like fish doesn't make dem fishes ...they can't taste like fish either..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Leatherback Sea Turtle Caught In Bayelsa - Foropa Kingdom Island (Photos) / Ogun River In Kara Turns To Dry Land Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.