Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. (2305 Views)

Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ikwo Ebonyi In Pictures! An Eyesore / Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University / Buhari Renames Federal University Ebonyi, Alex Ekwueme University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. by plaindealer: 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2019

REA KICK-STARTS 1 MW CAPACITY SOLAR FARM AT AE-FUNAI

As part of the Energizing Education Programme of the Federal government, the Rural Electrification Agency (REA), Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing, Abuja, yesterday, kick-started the process of building a one mega watt capacity solar farm at Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State.

The University is one of the first nine Federal universities that are benefiting from the programme, which is meant to provide reliable, sustainable and environmental friendly power for all federal universities and teaching hospitals in Nigeria.

https://www.funai.edu.ng/news/rea-kick-starts-1-mw-capacity-solar-farm-at-ae-funai/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. by afroniger: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Well done Fashola.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. by framie05: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
cool
Re: Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. by sparog(m): 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nice concept

1 Like

Re: Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. by netpro(m): 5:25am On Jul 30, 2019
This is good. More of this. Next Level all the way.
Re: Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. by toideve(m): 6:37am On Jul 30, 2019
How many kilobytes of electricity can these panels produce? �
Re: Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. by WinningEleven(m): 7:58am On Jul 30, 2019
toideve:
Cant you stop being bitter for once?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. by Rochasstatue(f): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2019
toideve:

Lol.
It is either you are foolish, ignorant or just retarded.
Kilobyte?
It's kilowatts mumu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. by kenny1795(m): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2019
those students shouldn't go and vandalize that place o
Re: Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. by mikkycoins(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
Commendable effort
Wish residential buildings can have this setup with subsidy from FG, it will go a long way in solving the power issues in this country.
We have many alternative energy sources to tap from in our country.
Fashola should be made minister of power only. I love his zeal
Lalasticlala,this is front page worthy, we've seen enough of Bbn and regina Daniels please

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. by Nemesis909: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
A game changer.
Re: Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. by RealLordZeus(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
Rochasstatue:

Lol.
Kilobyte?
It's kilowatts mumu.
U are a very wucked someone!
I wee tell my mummy for u

Haba
Re: Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. by toideve(m): 3:45am On Jul 31, 2019
Rochasstatue:

Lol.
Kilobyte?
It's kilowatts mumu.

Take it easy man, even if i was dull, that's not how to correct me. Life is not that hard, have some laugh.
Re: Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. by Rochasstatue(f): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2019
toideve:

Take it easy man, even if i was dull, that's not how to correct me. Life is not that hard, have some laugh.

No vex abeg.
We are together.
Atimes I too dey overdo things.
One love.
Re: Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. by Rochasstatue(f): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2019
RealLordZeus:
U are a very wucked someone! I wee tell my mummy for u
Haba
Abeg I don apologise to the boss. No tell mummy please. Her cane na another level.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference B/w State Cert. Of Origin And Local Govt. Letter Of Ident? / What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? / Kwara Poly Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.