Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,184 members, 7,853,043 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Quote Me Anywhere - All Other Sectors In Nigeria May Fail Except This One Sector - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Quote Me Anywhere - All Other Sectors In Nigeria May Fail Except This One Sector (444 Views)

Drip Irrigation For Plantain Farm Per Acre. REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY! / See Contribution Of Agricultural Sector To Nigeria's GDP From 2008-2017 / Agro Quote With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quote Me Anywhere - All Other Sectors In Nigeria May Fail Except This One Sector by Stanleyhills(m): 12:59am On Jul 30, 2019
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE!!! - All other Sectors in Nigeria may FAIL but not this ONE Sector...

�� AGRIBUSINESS!!! ��

Something happened recently...

I decided to make this public so that more persons can benefit from it.

Some days ago, I squeezed out time to visit the home of one of my old school mates and friend.

He had invited me to come inspect a space in his compound where he wants to use for a snail farm.

After my visit to his place I discovered that...

✔️ he had real interest in Snail Farming

✔️ he had probably done his research on how lucrative snail business is, hence his choice to start one

✔️ but sadly enough, he lacked the necessary knowledge and skills needed to start, maintain and succeed in the business of snail farming

I shared few tips from my experience in Snail Farming with him but I know that he can't do anything meaningful with the little I told him.

So I decided to gift him with my resource where I shed more light on snail farming and other "hidden" but very lucrative aspects of Agribusiness many people don't know about.

This next line might shock you...

Some of these hidden areas of Agriculture is such that the demand for the products is far higher than the supply - very LUCRATIVE

So I decided to make this offer public so that YOU can grab this opportunity too, if you are interested in making money from Agribusiness.

It's a digital resource and can be accessed from any part of the globe.

It's FREE but I'll give it out to only interested persons.

Do you need it?

I created a custom WhatsApp Group exclusively for Agribusiness men and women.

I'll be giving out the Free AGRIGOLD E-book in the group.

Quickly click this link to join now while there is space http:///agricomm

PS. Please do me a favour...

We have very limited slots in the WhatsApp group; please don't bother clicking that link up there�if you don't have interest in Agribusiness.

Do you have friends who might be interested too?

Feel free to share this post to reach them.

You can also indicate your interest in the comment section.

Cheers!
Re: Quote Me Anywhere - All Other Sectors In Nigeria May Fail Except This One Sector by hopevalley: 6:12am On Jul 30, 2019
Stanleyhills:
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE!!! - All other Sectors in Nigeria may FAIL but not this ONE Sector...

�� AGRIBUSINESS!!! ��

Something happened recently...

I decided to make this public so that more persons can benefit from it.

Some days ago, I squeezed out time to visit the home of one of my old school mates and friend.

He had invited me to come inspect a space in his compound where he wants to use for a snail farm.

After my visit to his place I discovered that...

✔️ he had real interest in Snail Farming

✔️ he had probably done his research on how lucrative snail business is, hence his choice to start one

✔️ but sadly enough, he lacked the necessary knowledge and skills needed to start, maintain and succeed in the business of snail farming

I shared few tips from my experience in Snail Farming with him but I know that he can't do anything meaningful with the little I told him.

So I decided to gift him with my resource where I shed more light on snail farming and other "hidden" but very lucrative aspects of Agribusiness many people don't know about.

This next line might shock you...

Some of these hidden areas of Agriculture is such that the demand for the products is far higher than the supply - very LUCRATIVE

So I decided to make this offer public so that YOU can grab this opportunity too, if you are interested in making money from Agribusiness.

It's a digital resource and can be accessed from any part of the globe.

It's FREE but I'll give it out to only interested persons.

Do you need it?

I created a custom WhatsApp Group exclusively for Agribusiness men and women.

I'll be giving out the Free AGRIGOLD E-book in the group.

Quickly click this link to join now while there is space http:///agricomm

PS. Please do me a favour...

We have very limited slots in the WhatsApp group; please don't bother clicking that link up there�if you don't have interest in Agribusiness.

Do you have friends who might be interested too?

Feel free to share this post to reach them.

You can also indicate your interest in the comment section.

Cheers!
Unfortunately, you excluded agro-export which ushers in the major dividend of agricultural practice. For details, click on the firs link on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Chicken Coop Basics / Best Price Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Sale / The Ugly Truth Of The Effect Of Global Warming To Our Country, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.