Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,374 members, 7,839,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) (17373 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by adigun98(m): 6:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Sell Nigeria,share the money and let's move on �
Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by dominique(f): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2019
We're yet to see the full impact of having multiple children that you cannot cater for. These children mostly grow to become miscreants in the society, easily used by the dubiously rich men to achieve their evil plans. The get rich anywhich way mentality of our people is not helping matters too.
Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by OTayobami(m): 6:36am On Jul 30, 2019
This news:
Me: *on call* "Hello Ben! Why is my Riffle's shipment delaying now?! I just finished signing the particulars at the station just now cheesy cheesy
Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by bendike: 6:42am On Jul 30, 2019
MrWTF:
Look at the first guy from the left. He looks like a Fulani. I can categorically tell you that these idiots are Fulani herdsmen
NOT SOUNDING POLITICAL. "WHERE ARE THE COWS?"
Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by Jabioro: 6:44am On Jul 30, 2019
Alright...
Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by aero1: 6:55am On Jul 30, 2019
MrWTF:
Look at the first guy from the left. He looks like a Fulani. I can categorically tell you that these idiots are Fulani herdsmen

You are a coursed mor*n
Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 30, 2019
Good work

We don't need Ngige again...NLC blows hot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHjDF5CvJsw
Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by DauraIsAGoal: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2019
slightlyMad:
the government needs to sentence these guys to death and make their execution quick.
this will quickly help curb the menace

Only one of them was arrested at the scene of the crime, the rest were picked from the community.
Some might be innocent o, you know how our police operates.
Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by amstardi: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2019
Thank God.
But your can believe Nigerian police story at your own peril..

Last two years a toddler was abducted right b4 my eyes at a programme in the rccg. It was reported to the police, but nothing was heard of it.

Took two years for somebody to spot the child in a wedding. She was abducted by a barren woman who needed a child badly due to pressure from her husband..
Fortunately for the mum, she was at that same wedding when the abductor and her child walked in. After 2yrs. Was like a film to her.

They are from Delta State, but the abductor had converted the small girl to a yoruba and changed her name too.

She screamed her child's birth name and as God will have it ,the girl responded,she did it 3times n d girl responded.
The small girl was now fluent in yoruba,and she looked healthier, bcuz her abductor was rich.

Next thing people gathered and beat the woman and marched her to the police station..

Next DAY POLICE RELEASED A COMPLETELY DIFF STORY OF WHAT HAPPENED..

HOW THEY SENT TACTICAL TEAMS TO COMB AFRICA IN SEARCH OF THE GIRL,HOW THEY GEO LOCATED THE ABDUCTOR. HOW THEY ARRESTED HER ETC.
I WAS SHOCKED

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by udoka2013: 7:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Trueigbo:

how do u know
look at the faces and their mode of dressing. They look like them. Though I did not see any cow.
Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by davillian(m): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2019
Police go just raid people around the area join the criminals.
Like play like play anybody way no bail himself would join the criminals and be e'en sent to court.
Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2019
Nigeria is the only country where terrorists are released and pardoned, what a evil government...how can you be releasing terrorists that are mass killers...In America, they are toasted, Saudi Arabia, their heads are caught off, other areas they are locked up in dungeons for life. This government should remove terrorists caught from the system forever, we are more than 200mil in population, we are even too many, so why keep evil people around, send them to Hades to be with their master.
Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by bkool7(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2019
MrWTF:

And the second one looks like who with his hair cut?
Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by olowococoa: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Please how many of the arrested kidnaper have been prosecuted in our dear country's court of law?

After all the wahala by the police to get few of the hooldlums arrested and take them to court,that's if their godfather didn't use their power to rescue them at the station, the court and the lawyers know how to delay the case until nobody hear anything about it anymore

Our legal system in this country is a complete joke and mere drama,na common man dey surffer the whole thing for Naija

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by kings59: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2019
Simplyleo:

I agree with you, they are herdsmen. angry
Nairaland rule 20.
Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by BabaO2: 9:02am On Jul 30, 2019
hareskay:
Insecurity is on the high.
Yes, because police and other security agencies, with both the state and federal governments lack ideas and mentality how to stamp out simple kidnapping etc. It is not brainy to address issues like this. Each state should be mandated to have at least 2-4 helicopters for aerial surveillance every day and tracking majorly the forest, along both footpath and motor ways, it must be routine forever not that they will stop when incidents slightly reduce. We must not make our roads and forest a save haven for these animals, equally all uncompleted buildings where ever must be completely blocked or even pull down.
Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by MrWTF(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2019
aero1:

You are a coursed mor*n
it's Cursed
Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by mogboyelade(f): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2019
Hmmmmmmmn.....i was once a victim along Lagos - Ibadan express way. I slept in the bush till the following day. 31/7/2015. God really really save me.
Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by ejemamaka: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) by hedonido: 7:46am On Jul 31, 2019
mogboyelade:
Hmmmmmmmn.....i was once a victim along Lagos - Ibadan express way. I slept in the bush till the following day. 31/7/2015. God really really save me.
Narrate how it happened.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos / Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman / Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.