Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

ODIRAH, ODIRAH- WE'RE JST WATCHING U TILL THE SUPLIMENTRY LIST COMES OUT - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ODIRAH, ODIRAH- WE'RE JST WATCHING U TILL THE SUPLIMENTRY LIST COMES OUT (744 Views)

NEKEDE PLOY 2014/2015 2nd Batch Admission List Comes Out Soon,call ,08060273860 / Breaking News:u.i Suplimentry,de,change Of Course List. / O.o.u Suplimentry List Will Be Out Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ODIRAH, ODIRAH- WE'RE JST WATCHING U TILL THE SUPLIMENTRY LIST COMES OUT by ANTISCAM: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2010
ANOTHER NOTORIOUS ADMISSION PROMISE 419 FOOLISH SCAMMER .

I think its time to shame all these scammers on NL and teach them how to do bussiness with good heart and sincere spirit. They will tel u they do this and do that but end up doing nothing. I was neva a member of this forum until recently cuz i dont belv anymore on wat my agents say tho i do access this forum everyday cuz large numbers of my candidates are from this forum and as such i hv decided to hv a direct access with them and not via my agents anymore cuz i dont knw whom to belv anymore. My way of service for some yrs now is PAYMENT AFTER DELIVERY tho People like Pauline,Echezona and Gilbert (my agents and members of this forum) are stil out there with my money after assisting them,so moderator shld be aware. From NUC,i bring to you NYSC and ADMISSION OFFER based on PAYMENT AFTER DELIVERY.

COWARD ODIRAH TALKING.

N/B: For those applyin,pls make sure u hv means of convincing me dat u wil be trust worthy and dat u wil pay witout stories after getting what u want. My contact is in my profile.
Remember also 2 include your mobile no while mailing me for me 2 get in touch wit u easily cuz i might be 2 busy 2 reply your mails
U MIGHT BE AMONG D 1ST 15 PEOPLE DAT WIL BENEFIT 4RM DIS OFFER "PAYMENT AFTER DELIVERY"
Gudluck!

[quote][quote]I have always believed that Odirah wont disappoint us but people were laughin at us,now we hapy abt d succes of d admission. Pls Odirah,we are stil lookin forward 4 the suplimentary lists. Thanks 4 proofing some people who claim to give admissions wrong,i dont hav to cal names,one of them was my frnd

Lol. . .See scammer with your numerous usernames you'll ask a question and answer yourself. . . !
PHUCKER!!!
You be promise shey?

ODIRAH ABI AKARA whatever poo you call urself.just go n find something doing.stop deceiving AGAIN children.allow them to get vital information on admission.everyone beware of this SCAMMER called ODIRAH.he pretends to be true but he is not oooooooooo!!.if he promise admission sorry he is a lair and dont give him money.i pray u should see each other one on one.am really hunting for you.i promise you when i see you you will not remain the same again.pls can you give your address where you stay plss,  i beg i will definitely visit you.scammer like.you dont me when we see you will know by the time i bit you i will lock you up.[/quote]

This is serious, Another Promisee on the loose,

God help these children!

Please Odirah, Get a life!  Angry

Just an advice, no offense intended!

[/quote]

ODIRAH, ODIRAH,ODIRAH, WE'RE JST WATCHING U.

THE SUPPLEMENTARY LISTS IS COMING OUT SOON.

IF U DIDN'T FULFILL YOUR PROMISE AS U CLAIM,

LET ME RESERVED MY COMMENTS.
Re: ODIRAH, ODIRAH- WE'RE JST WATCHING U TILL THE SUPLIMENTRY LIST COMES OUT by ANTISCAM: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2010

Re: ODIRAH, ODIRAH- WE'RE JST WATCHING U TILL THE SUPLIMENTRY LIST COMES OUT by feedelees2: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2010
stupid of you guys dealing with such a person.you guys will never learn.u guy have being seeing post about him.i will still say it if you are scammed you deserved it.
Re: ODIRAH, ODIRAH- WE'RE JST WATCHING U TILL THE SUPLIMENTRY LIST COMES OUT by ANTISCAM: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

Jamb & Waec Interactive Video Cd's For Sale. A Sure Bet For Your Money / Statistical/econometric Analysis At Your Reach / Best University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.