Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) (5049 Views)

Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / Guy’s Phone Explodes In His Pocket And Sets Him On Fire (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by CuriousMynd: 6:18am On Jul 30, 2019
A Nigerian woman and a Twitter user identified as @mizthang404 took to the popular micro blogging platform to narrate how her new smartphone, a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge exploded while charging it.

According to the woman, the explosion set fire to her diary, her wrapper, the rug and almost giving her children severe burns as they were in the room when it happened.

The disgruntled owner says, “what would have happened if no one woke up when the phone exploded.” Fox Meek gathers that the tweet has joined a catalogue of dozens of similar claims been made about Samsung handsets.

Writing on Twitter, @mizthang404 described how she woke up out in the middle of the night after she felt the urge to drink then decided to charge her phone. Adding that the phone explodes some minutes after she plugged it.

“The attached phone explosion happened in my house,I am still in shock at the damage that phone has caused,even after investing in a good brand, this happened! @samsungmobile @samsungMobileUs. what are you going to do about this?”

“I woke up i felt the urge to drink water and plugged my phone went to take water. I was settling back in when the phone exploded on the table. My diary, the rug my wrapper am just glad the children are fine,”

“The phone was purchased brand new, i used an original Samsung charger and it was plugged in for less than 30 mins as i was still awake from plugging it in when it exploded,” she wrote.

Source; https://foxmeek.com/news/nigerian-lady-cries-out-after-her-samsung-phone-explodes-photos

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by Raysleek: 6:20am On Jul 30, 2019
When you dey go buy China refurbished phone. If not oya show is the original receipt.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by Davash222(m): 6:20am On Jul 30, 2019
Omo, this one BLOW my mind.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 30, 2019
angry angry

Eyaaah! But if my Samsung explodes, I'm getting another Samsung.

Say Benz engine knock no mean say Benz no be machine o.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by KendrickAyomide: 6:37am On Jul 30, 2019
That's one thing about Samsung shite phones. they always explode
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by sulasa07(m): 6:44am On Jul 30, 2019
Where are theSamsunv fan boys,never have I heard of Huawei,HTC,LG, Umidigi exploding b4.Na only iPhone and Samsung dey,keep in exploding.
I'm sure if it's Huawei exploding the way Samsung always does, Samsung fan boys would be crying up and down

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by Bilabong(m): 6:45am On Jul 30, 2019
Raysleek:
When you dey go buy China refurbished phone. If not oya show is the original receipt.
Where u there to see that it is China refurbished phone?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by sparog(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Better goan buy Tecno

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by Raysleek: 7:26am On Jul 30, 2019
Bilabong:

Where u there to see that it is China refurbished phone?
you that was there show the receipt. Samsung will gladly replace.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by Samsimple(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2019
[b][/b]
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by Kingluqman(m): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2019
I hope you get receipt of that phone, if not you are a goner!

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by Tonyreal49(m): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2019
Burns boy
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by raphy(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2019
Phone explode on top table then burn the. Rug.
A twist but fake phone are in town let her just take it to where she buy it let them show all the future buyers incase their own wll explode one day
Market no go sale.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2019
Davash222:
Omo, this one BLOW my mind.

grin No be small thing.. Very MIND Blowing..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by Bilabong(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2019
Raysleek:
you that was there show the receipt. Samsung will gladly replace.
So u where not there and u were typing as if u have not head about such before.
Smh
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by MrBONE2(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2019
sparog:
Better goan buy Tecno

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by 1x2x3: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2019
sulasa07:
Where are theSamsunv fan boys,never have I heard of Huawei,HTC,LG, Umidigi exploding b4.Na only iPhone and Samsung dey,keep in exploding.
I'm sure if it's Huawei exploding the way Samsung always does, Samsung fan boys would be crying up and down

People don't use those phones
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by MKULTRA: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2019
.....Me rushes to remove my charger after seeing this shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2019
This is the result of : 'so we should fry phone'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Eyah, Samsung should gift her with the new S10+ for her troubles.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
sulasa07:
Remove iPhone from that your list sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
Awon blogger blogger, I've seen this picture over 2yrs ago grin

Drabeey was Here
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by Raysleek: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
Bilabong:

So u where not there and u were typing as if u have not head about such before.
Smh
guy swerve
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by RexEmmyGee: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Don't worry Samsung will soon contact you.

Next
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by Babalegba(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ii thought the phone was recalled worldwide by Samsung because of this same explosive tongue issue
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by Amuocha: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
High voltage or over charging angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
sulasa07:

To come and do what? Over a picture that has been in circulation for more than 3 yrs now. Samsung Galaxy S7 doesnt have explosion issues, the one that did was Galaxy note 7 and it was reaclled (not many companies could do that). Any phone can have a slight chance of Explosion due to factory or human errors, but when too many models of the same phone starts having same problem then it becomes an issue which is the case with the Galaxy note 7. But s7 edge didn't have enough cases to warrant calling it a failure.

Let's look at it this way. Samsung sold over 55 million units of the S7/s7 plus. That's quite some number and it'd basically impossible to ship out that much numbers without some units having some factory defects. Samsung sold 48 million units in 2016 alone. Compared to other devices from the oems u mentioned released in 2016

LG G5: 2.2 million units in 2016
Htc 10: less than 1 million units in 2016
Huawei p9: 9 million sales
Umidiji: not enough phones to put on record

As u can see. Samsung sold too many of these phones so there are bound to be errors in some. Even some people would purposely cause their phone to explode and post it online just to sue Samsung or soil their name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) by sulasa07(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
greenhulk:

To come and do what? Over a picture that has been in circulation for more than 3 yrs now. Samsung Galaxy S7 doesnt have explosion issues, the one that did was Galaxy note 7 and it was reaclled (not many companies could do that). Any phone can have a slight chance of Explosion due to factory or human errors, but when too many models of the same phone starts having same problem then it becomes an issue which is the case with the Galaxy note 7. But s7 edge didn't have enough cases to warrant calling it a failure.

Let's look at it this way. Samsung sold over 55 million units of the S7/s7 plus. That's quite some number and it'd basically impossible to ship out that much numbers without some units having some factory defects. Samsung sold 48 million units in 2016 alone. Compared to other devices from the oems u mentioned released in 2016

LG G5: 2.2 million units in 2016
Htc 10: less than 1 million units in 2016
Huawei p9: 9 million sales
Umidiji: not enough phones to put on record

As u can see. Samsung sold too many of these phones so there are bound to be errors in some. Even some people would purposely cause their phone to explode and post it online just to sue Samsung or soil their name.
Don't worry,Umidigi's time will soon come when they will sell 20mil Units

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows The Name Of This Amazing Font / Free Iphone Carrier And Sim-lock Status For Only Iphone4-6 Plus / Infinix Hot 7 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.