Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,166 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Tunde Ednut Gives Reason Why Tacha Is The Dumbest Bbnaija Housemate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Gives Reason Why Tacha Is The Dumbest Bbnaija Housemate (639 Views)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Discloses The Real Reason Why Tacha Was Disqualified / Bbnaija: Uti Nwachukwu Wonders Why Tacha Has Not Been Disqualified / Tuoyo: Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Gives Reason Why Tacha Is The Dumbest Bbnaija Housemate by NaijaCelebrity: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2019
Instagram influencer, Tunde Ednut has slammed Tacha after she was unable to give a reasonable answer when asked by BBNaija host Ebuka Uchendu to mention the characteristics of a BBNaija winner.

Their exchange goes thus:

Ebuka: Mention 3 characteristics of a BBNaija winner
Tacha: Tacha, Tacha & Tacha
Ebuka: That’s not so smart.
Tacha: Everything about me is the character of a winner.
Ebuka: Which is?
Tacha: Tacha!
Ebuka: That’s not smart. I expected more.

Angered by her dumbness, Tunde Ednut slammed her on Instagram and called her several awful names.

He wrote: “DUMB, DUMBEST: I told you guys from the onset that this girl should not and she will not win.
How can Big Brother make this type of unintelligent NGBEKE the face of Big Brother? Simple question…..
What are the characteristics of being a winner? She no fit answer, then how are you going to win when you don’t know your purpose in there? Ebuka is my guy and will continue to be my guy.

This question has spoilt so many things for this NGBEKE that doesn’t know why she’s in the house in the first place. She thinks the game is being played by insulting, showing breast nipple without having small brain. BULL poo!!!
Big Brother never did a good background check before selecting. They are just letting her in the house to make things interesting, BUT WILL NEVER WIN.

She’s a definition of ignorance sprinkled with arrogance. Ebuka, na man you be. God punish any body wey go insult me under this comment. God punish you in advance. Oya comment section is opened. *Olodo *Oscombo *Akunakuna“.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/tunde-ednut-gives-reason-why-tacha-is-the-dumbest-bbnaija-housemate/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Tunde Ednut Gives Reason Why Tacha Is The Dumbest Bbnaija Housemate by Aliencraft(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2019
Since the word "Tacha" can also be referred to as "Characteristics".....
Can someone kindly state "the Tacha of a table" grin

(1) (Reply)

My Body Is Not A Man Or A Woman. Intersex Comes Out / #bbnaija 2019: ‘if Tacha No Win, I Will Give Her The Money’ – Peter Okoye / “I Never Knew I Will End Up With Teddy A” – Bam Bam Speaks On Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.