Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,097 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

20 Countries That Are Completely Visa Free For Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 20 Countries That Are Completely Visa Free For Nigerians (1073 Views)

Are The Dedicated BRT Lanes In Lagos Now Free For All? (see PHOTOS) / Africa Countries That Started And Completed Their Rail Mass Transit After Lagos / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Countries That Are Completely Visa Free For Nigerians by snillo(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hey guys, I made some research and found out that there are lots of countries that allow Nigerians to come in without the need for a visa or some isssue visas on arrival so all you need to bother about is flight ticket!

Here is a list of 30 different countries from all over the world (especially africa) that are visa free for nigerians

1. Burundi (East africa)
2. Ghana (West Africa)
3. Kenya (East Africa)
4. Cameroon (Central Africa)
5. Maldives (South Asia)
6. Togo (West Africa)
7. Benin Republic (West Africa)
8. Palau (Oceania)
9. Seychelles (East Africa)
10. Cambodia (South Asia)
11. Vanuatu (Oceania)
12. Barbados (Caribbean)
13. Iran (Middle East)
14. Djibouti (East Africa)
15. Nauru (Oceania)
16. Liberia (West Africa)
17. Haiti (Caribbean)
18. Cote D’ivoire (West Africa)
19. Madagascar (East Africa)
20. Mauritius (East Africa)

There are even about ten more countries not mentioned here. To see the full list of these visa free countries and how to apply view the full post here >>>

https://ansalog.com/30-visa-free-countries-for-nigerians/

Note that some of these countries do give a time limit for the visa free visit tho, so after the time limit expires, you will have to apply fir a visa

1 Share

Re: 20 Countries That Are Completely Visa Free For Nigerians by Ugosample(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
that's interesting
Too bad NiggerArea citizens are mostly economic migrants and not tourists
This alone works against is getting full waiver for many countries undecided

1 Like

Re: 20 Countries That Are Completely Visa Free For Nigerians by cheliejelie: 12:38am On Jul 31, 2019
Ugosample:
that's interesting

Too bad NiggerArea citizens are mostly economic migrants and not tourists

This alone works against is getting full waiver for many countries undecided
Nigger? Ik you're a white troll. How on Earth did a white person find this site? Why are you interested in posting here when none of the topics relate to anything in your life? Haven't you people tortured Africans enough?
Re: 20 Countries That Are Completely Visa Free For Nigerians by Ugosample(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2019
cheliejelie:

Nigger? Ik you're a white troll. How on Earth did a white person find this site? Why are you interested in posting here when none of the topics relate to anything in your life? Haven't you people tortured Africans enough?

naa
I'm not a white troll

I am an igbo man disgusted at how my people think behave and conduct themselves

AFRICANS are stupid and foreign powers only act as catalyst to help you destroy yourself for their benefits

Not all Africans are silly tho

Botswana is a good example as to how am African country should conduct itself and do things
Foreign powers cannot exploit such countries because they do not have self destructive tendencies

But as for most of nigger Africa?
it's rubbish all the way

Just before I go
let me inform you of something going on in NiggerArea that many dumb NiggerAreans cannot see.

You know what is called "land grabbing?"

if you don't go check it out

Some northern elite is paving the way and helping a Chinese billionaire (won t mention his name) grab land from hapless people in the north

in other words
see destruction for a pittance

And you think most Africans are not sick in the head?
Re: 20 Countries That Are Completely Visa Free For Nigerians by cheliejelie: 12:20am On Aug 01, 2019
Ugosample:

naa
I'm not a white troll

I am an igbo man disgusted at how my people think behave and conduct themselves

AFRICANS are stupid and foreign powers only act as catalyst to help you destroy yourself for their benefits

Not all Africans are silly tho

Botswana is a good example as to how am African country should conduct itself and do things
Foreign powers cannot exploit such countries because they do not have self destructive tendencies

But as for most of nigger Africa?
it's rubbish all the way

Just before I go
let me inform you of something going on in NiggerArea that many dumb NiggerAreans cannot see.

You know what is called "land grabbing?"

if you don't go check it out

Some northern elite is paving the way and helping a Chinese billionaire (won t mention his name) grab land from hapless people in the north

in other words
see destruction for a pittance

And you think most Africans are not sick in the head?
Why are you even saying nigger? It's not even your word to claim. Its a word used against African Americans in AMERICA not you. If you hate the way Africans act, including yourself, why don't you try and change it instead of just talking? This is one of Africa's biggest problems, talkers not doers.

(1) (Reply)

Seme To Mauritania By Road / How Can I Get A UK Visa As An Unemployed Nigerian ? / Costs Of Travelling To Dubai For Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.