Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos (51586 Views)

Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) / Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by Cantonese: 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
hahn:
Leave the celebration till when you get a job

She just completed step 3 after primary and secondary school.
Next step: NYSC
Next: Job
Next: Husband
Next: Pikins
This lady should be dancing "welcome to the real world", especially in Nigeria.
Abeg learn hand work during your youth service for safety.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by BobiNick(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Only those that university passed through them will not know the joy of passing out in any style that fits that moment.
Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by piagetskinner(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
You never know your result oo... you’re already dancing

Unilorin...I remember those days
Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by judedwriter(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
hahn:
grin lol...that's where the real celebration begins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by JBoss25(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
ADRIAN88:
The greatest feeling next to having unlimited data is the day you write your final uni exams...
Please let her enjoy in peace..... You go girl!
in my opinion the greatest feeling ever is being in love with your bae

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by nerorex01: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Abeg e no easy joor… Go girl... Go babay... grin

Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by GOFRONT(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
grin grin

All na Job!!!

Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by Angelfrost(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
hahn:

Like a bl0w job?

It will shock you how many ladies make highly comfortable living from orally cleaning and servicing the third legs of most politicians and corporate high chiefs...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by Philinho(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
After here, your wedding pls..... congratulations
Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by israelmao(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
Celebrate it's your time we also did in our own times.
Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by Boyooosa(m): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
You are welcome to d prick world where u will be able to even Ice-Cream very well!
Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by deltateam: 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
hahn:

If she gets a job, you tell her to wait until she gets married, if she does, you tell her to wait until she bear children, if she does, you tell her to wait until they grow up.

Life is not guaranteed for anyone so we should celebrate it every step of the way!

Congrats to them.

Although I am not a fan of wearing white polo at final papers and signing on it but that doesn't mean I should hate on them.

If they are happy, then I celebrate with them. Congrats to dem finalists. kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
JBoss25:
in my opinion the greatest feeling ever is being in love with your bae

Lol! Well! I used to think love was a beautiful thing, until I found out my bae who I was madly in love with, was in love with someone else. cry

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
Celebrate every milestone. How you treat every small wins determines what is allowed in next

hahn:
Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by owila4luv(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
go to their facebook page and see the nonsense the so called graduates will post on their wall
Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by basty: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
TarOrfeek:

On behalf of all the people currently facing Nigerian hardship squarely.

"[s]She don't know what it is"
"She don't know that it is the start of this thing[/s]"

grin

This might be a Nigerian University graduate or has A1 in English language?

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by Egbesu1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
After much dancing you go come sit for your C O, olosho
Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by Thatdopekelly(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dem be saying sign out done and dusted, should we Corpers tell 'em the truth?
Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by ElsonMorali: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
Wonderful news. Front page worthy. Tells you a lot about the mentality of Nigerian youths.
Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by Hoodbilonia: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
When ugly girls style for fine boys
Disgusting
Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by ElMatino5(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
What exactly is my School doing? We just resumed second semester. Mtcheew
Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by HajjAkogun: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
Congratulations
Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by Timblaze(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
should we tell her
Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by larryking540: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
TarOrfeek:

"She don't know what it is"
"She don't know that it is the start of this thing"

grin

with time they will know university life easy pass after graduation
Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by dammy98(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
TarOrfeek:

"She don't know what it is"
"She don't know that it is the start of this thing"

grin
Make we tell her? grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by larryking540: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Thatdopekelly:
Dem be saying sign out done and dusted, should we Corpers tell 'em the truth?
tell them o

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by larryking540: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hisxellency:
She is the type that has written jamb for like 7 years. Allow her, let her dance anything 'danceble'
Congrats to her anyway!

u write jamb 7 times shame no go let u dance on graduation day,
Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by Funkybabee(f): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
you guys should let her dance jare, to be happy is free afterall 4years no be kere mi...

money, reading no slaying omo ko easy as if I should finish mine for here quickly a done tired
Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
hahn:

Like a bl0w job?

Brutal...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
It doesn't end there, soon you will join me and the lest of the youth out there bashing and barking at Mr Bubu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Long Building In Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife (Photos) / What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? / 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.