Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

My New Rott Has Refused To Eat - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My New Rott Has Refused To Eat (755 Views)

The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen / My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled / Kindly Rate My New Rott At 4 Months Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Rott Has Refused To Eat by psamuella100(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
Some body please help my new rott Has refused to eat she only take pap and milk I have given her rice with fresh fish,and indomie WIth fresh fish but she doesn't take it and d guy I bought it from said she eats everything but she has refused to eat she's 2 month old pls any advice should I just continue with the pap and this is my first time of getting a dog and am really worried

Re: My New Rott Has Refused To Eat by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
Maybe it's parvo virus

It's a disease common with Rotts

Please check for any closest vet doctor around you

Your pup is very cute kiss
Re: My New Rott Has Refused To Eat by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
Or maybe as dogs they have favorite foods just like us humans

Me i enjoy good soup and can eat eba everyday

Maybe your pup loves milk to the moon and back, because btw she's still too young. So hold onto it until she grows before you get too worried.
Re: My New Rott Has Refused To Eat by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
Cute pup
Re: My New Rott Has Refused To Eat by IamAnderson(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
AkeNathan:
Maybe it's parvo virus

everything isn't parvo
lack of appetite doesn't mean parvo, their are literally a lot of reasons why a dog can stop eating don't jump to parvo everytime
Re: My New Rott Has Refused To Eat by IamAnderson(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
some dogs tend to stop eating when they're in a new environment, if that's the case then just give her time and try to convince her to eat by mixing what she loves with her food.
you can also ask the person you got her from when last she was dewormed, at her age, she should be dewormed every 2 weeks till she's 3 months old
Re: My New Rott Has Refused To Eat by psamuella100(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Tanks every one for the reply but the dog takes pap and milk if she's sick I think she should not be eating at all
Re: My New Rott Has Refused To Eat by psamuella100(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
you can also ask the person you got her from when last she was dewormed, at her age, she should be dewormed every 2 weeks till she's 3 months old[/quote]
Right not what she eats is pap only I can't figure out what I would mix it with?
Re: My New Rott Has Refused To Eat by Doglove91: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
AkeNathan:
Maybe it's parvo virus

Oga shut �. Once a dog owner complains of her dog not eating and only takes liquid food, the only thing that comes to the mind of people like you is parvo.
The dog is only getting used to her environment. She's a pup and she drinks only pap because she loves it. The owner didn't say she was sick and she's probably doing well. Don't always let negative things cloud your mind over good things. sad

At OP, your pup fine die. She'll be fine. kiss
Re: My New Rott Has Refused To Eat by psamuella100(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
thanks I guess she's getting use to be he new environment 2 but she don slim small from the the size wet she be b4
Re: My New Rott Has Refused To Eat by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Doglove91:

Oga shut �. Once a dog owner complains of her dog not eating and only takes liquid food, the only thing that comes to the mind of people like you is parvo.
The dog is only getting used to her environment. She's a pup and she drinks only pap because she loves it. The owner didn't say she was sick and she's probably doing well. Don't always let negative things cloud your mind over good things. sad

At OP, your pup fine die. She'll be fine. kiss

You seem to have no respect nor manner of approach

Uncouth mongrel of a female dog undecided
Re: My New Rott Has Refused To Eat by Doglove91: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
AkeNathan:

You seem to have no respect nor manner of approach

Uncouth mongrel of a female dog undecided

Oga boss. Am sorry okay? smiley

1 Like

Re: My New Rott Has Refused To Eat by Spanishmilf(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
psamuella100:
Some body please help my new rott Has refused to eat she only take pap and milk I have given her rice with fresh fish,and indomie WIth fresh fish but she doesn't take it and d guy I bought it from said she eats everything but she has refused to eat she's 2 month old pls any advice should I just continue with the pap and this is my first time of getting a dog and am really worried
Same thing happened with my dog he didn't eat for 3weeks just fish bone and egg I was scared to death because he was thin ASF
Visit you vet give him all required injection and it will be fine no stress yourself it will pickup

(1) (Reply)

3mnths Plus Male Slant Gsd For Sale / 6 Weeks Old Female Boerboel PuppyAvailable / Kalahari Hybrid Goat And Boar Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.