Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Computer Village Wholesales Agent - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Computer Village Wholesales Agent (745 Views)

Boutique Owners, About To Be Boutique Owners Enjoy 50% Wholesales Discount. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Village Wholesales Agent by SHOPPERS(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
If you'd like to purchase anything from computer Village Ikeja, you can let me know here or message me on Whatsapp.

I will help you get the best price and also help you make purchases.

I can also help you buy and waybill your wholesale products at affordable prices using tested and trusted courier services.

Message me on Whatsapp via my signature or comment here.

Available stuffs

Computers
Computer accessories such as:
Printers
Keyboards
Laptop keyboards
CPUs
Laptop screens
Mouse
Chargers
RAM sticks
Installation software discs

Phones
Phone accessories such as
Phone screens
Batteries
Earpiece
Bluetooth headset
Bluetooth speakers
Memory Cards
Flashdrives

Etc.

Suitable for those who are into accessories sales and can't always travel down to Lagos to make purchases.

If you already have your customer over there, you can tell us and we'll help you verify your purchase and forward to you wherever you are in Nigeria.

Don't stress yourself with the journey.

Stay safe.

Let's do the hardwork for you.

Message me via WhatsApp now.
Re: Computer Village Wholesales Agent by SHOPPERS(m): 12:43am On Aug 01, 2019
Still accepting orders.

Just tell us what you want to buy, we price for you and buy you.

No stress.

(1) (Reply)

Afdb To Set Up Largest Agro-processing Zone In Ogun State / [SOLD] 100 Pieces Of Abacus For Sale / 200kva Iveco Engine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.