Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Business Can l Startup With 700k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can l Startup With 700k (4019 Views)

LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital / What Business Can I Startup With #200,000? / What Business Can I Start With 700k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can l Startup With 700k by stanlink(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hello guys
Please I need some idea on any legitimate business I can start with 700k and get quick turnover, you get 10k from me if your idea is good.
Please keep it coming
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by biazarre(m): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
go into pig farming.. u won't even need up to dat amount... n in a yr, u will thank me... keep ur 10k to ur capital... don't av new 4 it..
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by stanlink(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
biazarre:
go into pig farming.. u won't even need up to dat amount... n in a yr, u will thank me... keep ur 10k to ur capital... don't av new 4 it..
Thank you
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by privaldo: 12:40am On Jul 31, 2019
biazarre:

What is the cost of starting a mini pig farm?
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by TollaniINC(f): 2:14am On Jul 31, 2019
I will be right back
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by TollaniINC(f): 2:17am On Jul 31, 2019
stanlink:
Hello guys
Please I need some idea on any legitimate business I can start with 700k and get quick turnover, you get 10k from me if your idea is good.
Please keep it coming

Become a Plantain Farm Investor with an investment of N600K and Earn a total of N1.2M in three years, 100% Returns on Investment Guaranteed, Returns are automatically remitted every 6 months directly to your accounts

Insured with NAIC and Leadway Insurance

Do not depend solely on your salary alone, invest and earn Extra cash.

Brought to you by Jehus Farms Limited

Call or WhazApp : Tolani 0.8.0640.78.616
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by Olawrites: 3:35am On Jul 31, 2019
Buy good laptop
Strong modem
Some other tools needed

Enta Street learn hustle. Keep bursting sites and clients.

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by Videohoto: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
If you are interested you can invest in a Videohoto Hub.Our Hub helps us expand very fast as well as gives us access to fast and cheaper funds to accelerate.What is in it for you (Investor); Each investor is paid 30% of Investment amount for a 6 months investment.

We will show you an existing Hub,if you like what we have and see the available slots-hubs close enough to you to monitor, you can deal if you want.
If you cannot come to see a hub yourself and see what we do please keep your money and do not message us.

Mail info@videohoto.com with subject Videohoto HUB investment.

www.videhoto.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by otobasin2323(m): 12:55am On Aug 07, 2019
stanlink:
Hello guys
Please keep it coming
invest in boxvalue and earn extra 350k in 20 working days. Come with your lawyer in case you have doubt..
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by EkperemoEgbabi: 3:57am On Aug 07, 2019
@op.

I get 2 oil bunkering sites for oloibiri and epie off shore. We have four oil barges for both sites wey we dey use export d oil go other countries. If u fit invest that money for my bizness. I go double am for u within 1 month. U fit come with your lawyer if fear dey cash u.
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by stanlink(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
otobasin2323:
invest in boxvalue and earn extra 350k in 20 working days. Come with your lawyer in case you have doubt..
Please explain what that means
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by delawal: 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

@op.

I get 2 oil bunkering sites for oloibiri and epie off shore. We have four oil barges for both sites wey we dey use export d oil go other countries. If u fit invest that money for my bizness. I go double am for u within 1 month. U fit come with your lawyer if fear dey cash u.
money doubler u never finish doubling ur own.na anoda man own u wan double. onye oshi

8 Likes

Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by All4real2: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
delawal:

money doubler u never finish doubling ur own.na anoda man own u wan double. onye oshi
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by EkperemoEgbabi: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
delawal:

If u see me one on one, dem no born ya generation well to follow me talks wetin u just talk.
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by NYSCempower: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2019
stanlink:
Hello guys
Please keep it coming

Visit the official website of SAFE OPPORTUNITIES WORLD (SOW).

They will provide you with a sound financial advice tailored to suit your purpose.

You can check on their contact number by visiting their sport trading forum here on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/5336401/safe-opportunities-world-sport-trading

visit the link above to get access to their contact.

#NYSCempower

#WeAdvertiseGenuineBusinesses.

#PromoteYourBusinessWithUs.
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by NYSCempower: 9:07am On Aug 08, 2019
Mind you, the business you will be advised to go into will be Agriculture. Or they could help you diversify your portfolio into different Investments like Sport Trading, FOREX or help you start an Empowerment Organization.

visit their website for more information @

www.safeopportunities.world

#NYSCempower
#WeAdvertiseYourBusinessesToTheRightAudience

#WePromoteYourCredibleBusinesses

#WeMarket.
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by Toon80: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
invest the money into phone reselling and add accessories to am, fr more info, watsap me on 08053252752
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by charlesbkd: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
We can collaborate on mini importation with just half of the intended capital and less than two months we shall come back here for testimonies.
If you’re interested contact me on zero8zerosix888zero8zero3.
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by biggal: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
stanlink:
Hello guys
Please keep it coming

If you really mean business I will advice you invest in MBA forex investment or Bluekey investment but for the safest go for MBA.

Google mba forex n go thriugh their site.

Look for #20,000 and add to that 700k then every month they pay you #108,000 for 6,months at the end of 6 months they give you your capital back or you renew the contract....

Search for the 2 on fbk too.

Don't forget my #10k if it flies tru. But if you wish not to no p.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by Six11(m): 2:29am On Aug 11, 2019
If I am in your situation and with an investible sum of money, what I will do is to reflect for a moment and understood I need business ideas which are implementable, practicable and best suited to you.

I will suggest to you a great resource " 1000 practical business ideas for Nigerians" with business ideas spanning from Agricultural businesses, health business, IT business, real estate opportunities, fashion and skin care, essential services, transportation, education business, entrainment businesses etc to mention but a few.

You will surely find business ideas best situated for you.
With this well researched resource guide, you will look no further./07033097160
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by SavageResponse(m): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

@op.

If truly you deal in crude oil then 700K should be chicken change to you!

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by SavageResponse(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2019
biggal:

If you really mean business I will advice you invest in MBA forex investment or Bluekey investment but for the safest go for MBA.

Google mba forex n go thriugh their site.

Look for #20,000 and add to that 700k then every month they pay you #108,000 for 6,months at the end of 6 months they give you your capital back or you renew the contract....

Search for the 2 on fbk too.

Don't forget my #10k if it flies tru. But if you wish not to no p.

OP, please avoid anything that has to do with forex trading.

Only invest in an actual business you can see and 'feel'

1 Like

Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by EkperemoEgbabi: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2019
SavageResponse:

If truly you deal in crude oil then 700K should be chicken change to you!

I jst want help d boy. That's why I promising am 100 percent profit in one month. I no charge am any commissioning
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by otobasin2323(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
stanlink:

Please explain what that means
message me on WhatsApp bro .. 08140718355.. Will explain more
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by Wholesalebeast: 3:13am On Aug 12, 2019
Just in case you're thinking of venturing into fashion business.
We sell luxury brands products at crazy prices, giving you maximum profits grin. Top quality!!! Suitable for your fashion business. Check profile for thread and visit https://vrvr.x.yupoo.com

1 Like

Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by biggal: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2019
SavageResponse:

OP, please avoid anything that has to do with forex trading.

Only invest in an actual business you can see and 'feel'

Don't be naive man. Google the 2 names before u make ur conclusion.
Join the GRP either in fbj or whatsapp .

Which business will you start with 700k and be able to make it without risk?

This one you invest and still retain your capital. If you are in pH these names won't be news to you.

MBA and Bluekey
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by Hardvance(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2020
Wholesalebeast:
Just in case you're thinking of venturing into fashion business.
We sell luxury brands products at crazy prices, giving you maximum profits grin. Top quality!!! Suitable for your fashion business. Check profile for thread and visit https://vrvr.x.yupoo.com

What happened with your thread,can no longer find it on here
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by Wholesalebeast: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2020
Hardvance:

What happened with your thread,can no longer find it on here

No idea. Guess It was removed by the Bot.

Please any suggestion?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Arthur Eze Acquires $150, 000, 000 Private Jet (Photos, Video) / Why Your Prepaid Electricity Token Are Not Entering / Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.